PM FME Scheme Portal for Registration at pmfme.mofpi.gov.in apply online Formalisation of Micro Food Enterprises application Form. Prime Minister Formalization of Micro Food Processing Enterprises Scheme Portal has been launched by the Ministry of Food Processing Industries (MoFPI). Last year, this portal has also introduced. Due to PMFME Scheme portal, the degradation of existing micro food processing enterprises has been done for the betterment of the public. It also provides business support, financial and technical support to this industry.
PM FME Scheme Portal
PM FME Scheme Portal has also known as a Centrally Sponsered Scheme. Although, it has worked for the unorganized sectors all over India. So, the outlay of near about 10,000 Rs crores has been measured under this scheme. If the state government has spent 40% on this scheme then the central government of India has spent 60%. So, the ratio of expenditure has been shared at 40: 60 by the state and central government.
In addition, the Central government has already worked on Atma Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyaan and the Vocal for Local Abhiyan in every state. And this scheme has also added to this Abhiyan for providing more benefits to the beneficiaries under the scheme. Recently, the department has introduced capacity building component under this portal. and the facts under this have also been useful for various competitive exams.
PMFME Scheme Apply Online
In our country different-different competitive exams has held every year. Lots of aspirants trying their luck and also knowledge for becoming government employees. As a result, we have shared all the information about PM FME Scheme Portal for our readers. We also providing details about the objective and eligibility related to the portal, then for the steps to join under the project.
Most important, this portal has brought an organized framework for the unorganized micro food enterprises. The government has planned to provide benefits to near about two lakh enterprises also in the micro food processing sector. In India, there have 25 Lakhs unorganized food processing units approximately.
PM FME Scheme Registration 2021
And now this portal has aims to support the following :
- Micro Food Entrepreneurs
- Self Help Groups (SHGs)
- Farmer Producer Organizations (FPOs)
- Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs)
So, under 25Lakhs unorganized food processing units, 74% contributions of employment in the sector of food processing. And 66% of units have also situated in rural areas.
Main Objective of PM FME Scheme :
- Firstly, it increases the access to finance in the micro food processing units.
- Secondly, it strengthens the capacity of support systems in this field.
- Most importantly, it focuses on women entrepreneurs.
- Also, it focuses on the aspirational districts in our country.
- Thirdly, it increases the revenue for the targeted enterprises in the scheme.
- Also, under the scheme, it focuses on the minor forest produce for the tribal districts across various states.
- Fourthly, it enhances compliance with the safety standard as well as the quality of food.
- In addition, there has transition occur from the unorganized sector to the formal sector.
|Name of the Scheme||PM FME Scheme 2021|
|Launched by||The Ministry of Food Processing Industries (MoFPI)|
|Full form of FME||Formalization of Micro Food Enterprises|
|Worked under||The Central Government of India|
|Benefits||to provide an organized framework|
|Beneficiaries||Citizen of India|
PM FME Scheme in Hindi
Under the One District One Product approach, the Prime Minister FME Scheme 2021 has also introduced product-specific traditional industrial hubs for businesses. It also takes inspiration from the UP ODOP campaign which has worked in the 75 districts for encouraging specialized products under this industry.
Challenges faced under the unorganized food processing sector :
- Firstly, lack of training
- Also, lack of access to equipment as well as modern technology.
- Then, lack of marketing skills and branding.
- Most important, difficulty in access to institutional credit.
- Also, lack of knowledge about the quality control for products.
- At last lack of basic awareness among the entrepreneurs.
The Formalisation of the Micro Food Enterprises Form has made available by the concerned department for interested candidates. Before applying online, information has required like eligibility under the PM FME Scheme. Because, in case you are not eligible under the scheme, then there has no use to apply.
PM FME Scheme Application online
PM FME Eligibility Criteria –
- At first, this scheme has for all the Indians.
- Then, it supports all the individual micro-units
- In addition, on-site handholding and skill training has required for technology up-gradation.
- Also, the micro-industry has to get a credit-linked subsidy of 35% for the cost of the eligible project.
- The contribution of beneficiaries has also counted as a minimum of 10% and then the balance from the loan.
- Then, it supports for FPOs and SHGs, and other Cooperatives.
- It provides credit-linked subsidies on capital first.
- Also, skill training and handholding support have required for applying.
- There has a seed capital amount also given under SHGs for working in the capital and small tools.
- It also grants forward linkages and backward linkages, packaging, branding, common infrastructure, and marketing for appliers.
However, the period of implementation for the project has decided for the five-year limit from the year 2020-21 to the year 2024-25. And that is why near about two lakh micro-enterprises have assisted with the help of credit-linked subsidies. Before applying, the candidate has to register on the Official portal.
PM FME Scheme Registration Portal
- Firstly, applicants have to go through the Official Website of the PM Formalisation of Micro Food Enterprises (FME) Scheme Portal.
- Then, by clicking on the above-given link, a new page called the homepage of the Official website appear in front of you.
- After that, check the main menu given here.
- Then, go to the option given Login, one drop-down menu with two options appears. First is Applicant Login (PMFME). The second is MIS Login (internal).
- After that choose the first option for Applicant Login (PMFME).
- So, on the right side option has given for Sign Up.
- Click on that.
- Then enter all the details required here such as applicant details. Also, you have to choose the type of beneficiaries you are as an individual or its group’s application.
- At last click on the Register button given in the end.
- Now you have registered on the Portal. Then apply under the scheme in which you have interested.
Customer Care Number : 0130-2281089 / 08168001500 (available from 9 AM to 7 PM)
Email Id : [email protected]
If you have any issues related to this portal then you can contact the given number. Or you can write an email on the above email id.
|Official Portal||Click here|
|MPNRC Home||Click here|