PM Garib Kalyan Yojana Registration, Eligibility, Beneficiary List and other details about PMGKY can be checked from this page. You will get the complete information about the services which will be provided to you under PM Garib Kalyan Yojana in our article. Stay connected with us for more information and read the article on our website carefully till the end. We will tell you in our article how you can register on this portal, which will also give complete information about eligibility, benefit lists. For more information about this scheme, if you want, you can also check by going to the online portal, the link of which will be available in our article.
PM Garib Kalyan Yojana
This portal has been launched by the Government of India, with the main objective to benefit the citizens of India. This scheme is implemented all over India and comes under the state government. The online applications for this scheme were started on 26th March 2020 and the applications are still on.
Through this scheme, financial help is given to the poor people, so that they can provide food for themselves. Through this scheme, people who have ration cards are given ration 2 times in 3 months. Extra rations are also provided along with that, they are also given absolutely free. Those candidates who wish to take advantage of this scheme can apply on the online portal as per the Eligibility Criteria. Only those who are residents of India and fall below the poverty line can get benefits under this scheme.
- Covid Vaccine Registration
- Covid 2nd Dose Registration
- Covid Vaccination Certificate
- Corona Helpline Number
- Third Wave of Corona
- Covid Vaccine Tracker India
- Remdesivir Injection Uses
- Ideal Oxygen Level
Benifits of PM Garib Kalyan Yojana
- All ration card holders get benefits under this scheme.
- 80 crore people are also subsidized through this scheme.
- You are given a 7 kg ration in 3 months through this scheme.
- Under this scheme, you are given vet 2 rupees kilos and rice 3 rupees kilos.
- Many poor people have benefited greatly from this.
How to register online in PM Garib Kalyan Yojana?
- To register, first, click on this link www.pib.nic.in.
- After that, the portal’s home page will open.
- On the home page, you will get the option to apply PMGKY, click on it.
- After clicking, on the next page, you have to fill in your bank details and other asked details according to the eligibility.
- After filing the details, you will be registered.
- Save the registration form and get a print copy.
- Covid Orphans Scheme
- Vaccine Registration
- E Pass Status
- PM Kisan Status
- Corona Helpline Number
- University result 2022
- University Time table 2022
- E Challan Status
How to check the online Beneficiary List in PM Garib Kalyan Yojana?
- To check the beneficiary list, you must first go to the official website.
- The link of which will be available in our article.
- After that, the home page will open on your screen.
- On the home page, you will get the option of PMGKY Beneficiary List, click on it.
- After clicking, you have to fill in your details.
- After that, your list will be opened.
- Save it and download it.
- If you want, you can also take out a print copy.
All information about PM Garib Kalyan Yojana is given in our article, stay connected with us for more information. If you want to ask anything about this scheme, you can message us in the comment section and we will reply to your comment soon. If you want to get the latest updates first, then bookmark us.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|MPNRC Home||Click Here|