PM Jan Dhan Yojana Apply Online 2021 pmjdy.gov.in PMJDY Account Opening Registration application form in Hindi English, जन धन योजना. For boosting social security among citizens of India, PM Jan Dhan Yojana 2021 has started. Due to Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana in rural areas, there have been several accounts opened with zero balance facilities. Also, this has an innovative idea of connecting all the citizens financially with this scheme. It encourages the method of saving among the Indians. So, people now can register themselves for becoming beneficiaries of this scheme.
PM Jan Dhan Yojana 2021
In addition to this scheme, there have several other services that are also provided by the government. PM Jan Dhan Yojana has the aim to ensure every citizen of our country can get access to the facilities given by the government. This saving account has made it possible for each family either from rural or urban areas. Some people have not able to afford insurance but through this scheme, they can also have insurance protection.
Although this scheme brings interlinked life insurance policies also, the main thing is accidental insurance policy has also been included. Through these insurance policies with the help of PM Jan Dhan yojana, 2021 more than a crore of people from our country can easily get insurance protection.
PM Jan Dhan Yojana Online Apply
Recently, the Central Government has also added a clause for minor children. Now applicants can also apply for a bank account for their child above the age of 10 years. For making this possible, applicants can go to any bank branch’s online link or to the post office online website to apply. Also, candidates can apply in both ways either offline or online.
Although, the online method is a simpler one. And we are also helping you with online registration here. For a child above 10 years, his/her parents or guardian can handle their respective accounts. Because these children are small, so they can not apply either. For every procedure, they need their guardian. But mainly all documents have mandatory for applying under the scheme.
प्रधानमंत्री जन धन योजना फॉर्म 2021
Although the child is a minor, an ATM card has also been issued in the name of the child as the account applied. After that, when the child turns 18, then the bank account ownership will be handed over to the child with some document asked by the department.
|Name of the Scheme||Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana 2021|
|Launched by||Prime Minister of India Shree Narendra Modi|
|Under||The Central Government of India|
|Benefit of Scheme||To open Jan Dhan Account with zero balance|
|Main Objective||For promoting saving money through saving account with zero balance required condition|
|Beneficiaries under scheme||Citizen of India|
|Official Web Link||www.pmjdy.gov.in|
In other words, the application form under this scheme has also known as the Financial Inclusion Account Opening form. And this name has also been based on the aim of inclusion of finance which is realized under the scheme. We also share details related to the application field which you need to fill during registration.
PMJDY Account Opening Online
For Opening Account Bank Details Required :
|Bank Branch Name|
|Name of the Applicant’s Village/ Town|
|Block Name/ Sub District|
Name of the State
|Ward Number / SSA Code
Village code or Town code
Details of Applicant in the scheme – PM Jan Dhan Yojana Account Opening online
|Full Name of Applicant||Marital Status|
|Name of Father/ Spouse||Address|
|Pin code||Mobile Number|
|Aadhar Number||MNREGA Job Card Number|
|Profession or Occupation||Annual Income|
|Number of Dependents||Details of Asset|
|Kisan Credit Card Details||Existing Bank Account details (If any)|
Details of Nominee :
|Name of Nominee|
|Age of Nominee|
|Relationship with Applicant|
|Date of Birth ( in case of minor child)|
|Person details to have funds in case of minor nominee’s death|
Once the account of the beneficiary has opened. Then after six months, they can also take a loan from the bank up to 5000 Rs. But before that, they need to wait for the time duration. This condition will be helpful for many people who live life under the poverty line. Also, they can utilize this amount of loan for some agricultural needs or in some profitable small businesses.
PM Jan Dhan Yojana Form in Hindi
Benefits of PM Jan Dhan Scheme 2021 :
- Citizens can easily open saving accounts through this scheme.
- Before this, for opening a saving account applicants need to fulfill some amount submission requirement for the particular saving account. And also if your account balance has zero, then the bank takes penalty charges for that.
- But in the saving account according to the scheme, no minimum balance is required condition in the account.
- In addition, if you save the amount in this account. After that also you will get interested in the amount saved in the account.
- The account holder of this scheme will also get RuPay Debit Card.
- With the help of this account, the beneficiary can send the amount to any other account.
- Further, the account holder will also have benefits such as pension, subsidy, and insurance cover facilities.
- For women candidates also certain preferences are considered by the government.
As a result of PM Jan Dhan Yojana 2021, citizens also can have insurance cover of 30,000 Rs. But this insurance will be applied only after the certain requirement made by the applicant to the bank. Nowadays, details related to a bank account are also sent to mobile numbers. Likewise, if you transfer money or get money from another account then also a message prompt on your phone with full information.
PM Jan Dhan Yojana Registration 2021
List of Documents required at the time of registration :
- Firstly, Aadhar Card
- Then, Identity proof like Voter Card/ PAN Card.
- Secondly, Permanent Address Proof
- Also, electricity bills, phone bills can be considered as proof of address.
- Then, Government ID Proof
- Thirdly Mobile Number/ Email id
- At last, passport size photo.
Steps to Apply for PM Jan Dhan Scheme Registration 2021 :
- At first, interested candidates need to visit the Official Link of the Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana portal.
- So, you are at the homepage of the official portal.
- Then you need to go through an Application form.
- After that, you can see Account Opening Form link has been made available for citizens.
- Also, there has a language option given for the user.
- Then application form appears before you.
- So now you can download the application form or take a printout in case of a requirement.
- Similarly, you can fill in the asked details in the form carefully.
- After that, attach the documents required for registration.
- At last, submit your form with a document in the bank you want.
- Also, complete all the formalities which have been asked by the bank official.
- Now your registration process has been completed.
- In the end, your PM Jan Dhan Scheme Account has opened too.
In case you have any doubts, then you can contact the toll-free number given.
PM Jan Dhan Yojana Helpline number, PMJDY Toll Free Number : 1800-11-0001 / 1800-180-1111
|Official Portal||Click Here|
|MPNRC Home||Click Here|