PMKVY List 2022 The prime minister of India Mr. Narendra Modi has started an operation named Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana soon after he became the Prime minister. The major objective or goal of this operation is to help people by providing skill-based training which can help them get the appropriate job opportunities. PMKVY List 2022 State Wise After getting the appropriate training as per their skills, proper certification will be given to them which will help our youth to get jobs in different employment sectors.
PMKVY List 2022
The best part of this scheme is that it has been supported by other government schemes or operations as well like Swacch Bharat, Make in India, Digital India, and so on other schemes. The entire cost of training and all will be paid by the government only. Proper certifications and incentives will be given to the individuals at the time of the training period. All candidates need to just register with the website, they need to visit the official portal of this scheme and then register with the website named pmkvyofficial.org.
Objectives behind this scheme are:-
- Through this scheme the unemployed youth of our country will get job opportunities as here the experts will provide you training as per your skills and will assist you in getting the appropriate job opportunities.
- This scheme will also help in fostering the existing employees, the government experts will train them with the necessary skill set so that the employees can do well in their job sectors.
Under this scheme, the eligible candidates will get proper certification and incentives which will allow them to get motivated and do well in their job sectors. The candidates who will regularly attend the certification programs will get rewards of 8000 rs.
PMKVY beneficiary status 2022
Process of applying for this scheme online:-
- Students and youth who are interested in applying for this scheme and want to enroll their names can visit the official website of this scheme which is mentioned below.
- Clicking on the link, you will go directly to the home page of the website. After reaching the home page of the website, there is one option given there Quick Links tab, you need to click on that.
- Then visit the menu section, there you will find an option, skill India Link, click on that. This click will redirect the individual to the page where you will be asked whether you want to register yourself as a candidate or the training provider.
- On that page where you are redirected, click on the option register as a candidate. Then you need to go to the registration page, where you will get the form.
- In that registration form, you need to enter your basic details like name, guardian name, date of birth, gender, email address, mobile number, and education details.
- After this you will see the column mentioning the location details, there you need to give your pin code, state, district.
- After filling in all the details, cross-check the registration form and then click on the submit button. After submitting the button, take the printout of the form for any future reference.
- This printout is very much necessary as sometimes online details get deleted and if you have this hard copy with you, you can anytime see the details and can share with the government experts as well whenever you are asked to do so.
After that, the applicants can check PMKVY Beneficiary Status, Course list, and other vital information.
PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana Courses List 2022
The key constituents of this scheme are –
- Short-term training,
- Placement assistance to youth
- Specialized projects,
- Acknowledgment of previous learning
Now the question that arises is that is this scheme available for free of cost or the government is charging a minimal amount of money. So, the answer is no, this scheme is available for free of cost and the government itself is spending money on this entire project.
The Prime Minister of India has taken this step for our youth to eradicate unemployment from our country so money is not at all an issue here. One can freely and with full confidence can apply here for this scheme to get that special training which is provided as per your skills.
|Yojana||PM Kaushal Vikas Scheme|
|Under||Central Government of India|
|List||PMKVY List 2022 State/UT wise|
|Check online||PMKVY Training Courses List 2022|
|Fee||PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana Fee Structure 2022|
PMKVY Courses List 2022
And as mentioned above that after the completion of this training period, the individuals are given certificates and incentives, which they can apply directly from their training center but after the completion of their course. You cannot apply for the certificate in between the course, which will be completely against the rules. PMKVY Trade List 2022 Currently, because of Covid 19, this scheme is shelved on a temporary basis.
When things will be in our control, this scheme will work as earlier. Now we will see the job sectors where this scheme works. So, these sectors are telecom sector, textile sector, tourism and hospitality sector, sports sector, council for green jobs, healthcare sector, Indian iron and steel sector, IT sector, leather sector, logistics, media and entertainment, mining sector, power sector, rubber development council and many more other sectors.
PMKVY Fee Structure 2022
This scheme has been started by the prime minister to boost the employment sector and the productivity of individuals by providing them skill training and incentives. Every candidate using this scheme has rewarded a sum of 8000rs. The certification given to you at the time of completion of your course has numerous benefits like this scheme offers free of cost skills training to individuals to make them fit for different employment sectors.
This certificate is valid across India; you can apply for all jobs and can earn a living. Candidates who have done 10th and are dropouts from 12th standard can apply for this scheme to develop their skill set by training.
|Andhra Pradesh||Arunachal Pradesh|
|Ladakh||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||Dadar & Nagar Haveli|
|Lakshadweep||PM Kaushal Vikas List 2022|
Eligibility criteria for this scheme:
- You need to have Indian nationality with valid identity proof which can be your voter card, aadhar card, or bank account details.
- You should be a school or college dropout as then only you can apply, otherwise no.
- Under this scheme, the eligible candidates will get placement and financial assistance.
- The training given by experts here will fill the gap which is there between your skills and different employment sector requirements.
- Moreover, this scheme boosts the country’s economic development as well.
PMKVY Enrolled Candidates List 2022
The best part of this scheme is you can get a loan of 5 crores under this scheme to study the course of your choice. This scheme will even help individuals in setting up their businesses. After getting the proper training, any individual can start his or her own business or you can start a job in that sector by using your new skills which you have gained under this scheme.
So, this is all about this scheme, we have mentioned that how you can register with the website, how you can apply for the course. We have mentioned the different courses and different job sectors; we have mentioned the benefits of this scheme as well. And have mentioned how this scheme will work to benefit you and your country.
The benefits of this scheme are endless, one must enroll his name for this scheme in order to enjoy these benefits so that you can polish and refine your skills and can get endless job opportunities. So, if you are a dropout from school or college, you can enroll your name for this scheme.
PM Kaushal Vikas Beneficiary List 2022
How to check enrolled candidates’ names?
- Firstly visit the PMKVY official portal pmkvyofficial.org
- After that homepage will open, scroll down.
- Select State/UT name and click on enrolled candidates/ongoing training/trained candidates/Assessed candidates/Certified candidates name list.
- After that desire list will appear on the screen, you can check the complete list.
- Dear friends, you can also find the courses list, training center, and other details by visiting the official portal.
PMKVY Helpline number fo students – 880055555
|Official portal||Click here|
|MPNRC Home||Click here|