The written exam results for the 445 Stenographer positions in the Punjab & Haryana High Court, Chandigarh, would be released soon. www.sssc.gov.in has a list of candidates who passed the Shorthand test, which may be found there. In December of 2022, the exam authority will announce the results for the Stenographer exam. As a result, candidates are prepared to verify your results with their registration number and password.
Punjab Haryana HC Stenographer Result 2022
The results of the PH High Court Stenographer Exam Result will be made available online. By accessing the official website, all candidates can see their results. This page will end with a link to the official outcome as soon as it has been made public. In the absence of an official website, you may see the results right here.
As a result, we advise applicants to check the HC Stenographer Result and Merit List for Punjab and Haryana on our website. Punjab Haryana High Court Steno Result 2022. The Stenographer Result will be made available as a pdf file by the Punjab and Haryana High Court in Chandigarh. By logging into the official website, all applicants will be able to obtain a copy of the merit list in PDF format.
- Punjab Anganwadi Recruitment 2022
- Punjab ETT Teacher Result 2022
- Punjab Police SI Result 2022
- ePunjab School Login
- Punjab ETT Roll No Download link
- Punjab Police SI Syllabus 2022
- Punjab Police admit card 2022
- Punjab Ghar ghar Rozgar Portal
Punjab Haryana High Court Stenographer Answer Key 2022
Only those applicants whose names remain on the merit list will be invited to take the next step, which is a computer competency test. Candidates can see the Merit List by clicking on the link provided. Stenographer Cut Off Marks for Punjab & Haryana High Courts in 2022.
In order to be eligible for the exam, all aspirants must get the Punjab & Haryana High Court Stenographer Cut Off Marks 2022 cutoff mark. Officials will announce the PH Hc Steno Cut Off Marks depending on the Shorthand Test, the test’s difficulty level, and the categories of candidates. The results will be made public along with the Cut off Marks.
Punjab Haryana HC Steno Result 2022
Every candidate has the opportunity to check their qualifying score on the official website on the same day.
Stenographer Result 2022 By Roll No. for Punjab Haryana High Court
|Organization||Punjab & Haryana High Court, Chandigarh|
|Exam Date||18, 19 December 2021|
|Stenographer Result Date||Coming Soon|
|Selection Process||English Shorthand Test | a computer proficiency test|
Punjab Haryana High Court Result 2022
What are the steps to download Punjab Haryana High Court Stenographer Exam Result 2022?
The Punjab and Haryana High Court will only invite applicants who meet the Punjab and Haryana Stenographer Eligibility Criteria to sit for the English shorthand test. The Punjab Haryana High Court Stenographer result is only available on the official website, and candidates must follow the instructions in the following section to do so:
- The first step is to go to the SSSC’s official website.
- On the home page, click on the Result tab on the left-hand side, and then follow the on-screen instructions to see your results.
- Next, select the Stenographer Grade III results for Punjab and Haryana from the drop-down menu.
- Open the Punjab Haryana High Court Stenographer result PDF by right-clicking on the name of the result file.
- To find their name in the Punjab Haryana High Court Stenographer Result, candidates need first navigate the PDF file or use CTRL+F with their name or roll number as search terms.
Punjab Haryana HC Stenographer Selection List 2022
As a result of the English Shorthand Test and Transcription, a Haryana Punjab High Court Stenographer Select List will be compiled of all qualified applicants. Depending on the number of positions to be filled, the names of qualified individuals who scored better on the Chandigarh High Court Stenographer Merit list would be suggested for employment. Candidates with the same grade point average (GPA) in Punjab Haryana High Court Stenographer Merit List 2022 would be ranked higher if they are older.
- Haryana 134-A Result 2022
- HTET Answer Key 2022
- HSSC Answer Key 2022 Gram Sachiv, Patwari
- CET Haryana Syllabus 2022
- HSSC Female Constable Result 2022 – Durga Shakti
- Haryana Patwari Admit Card 2022
- CET Haryana Exam Date 2022-22
- HSSC Constable recruitment 2022
- Haryana Police Constable Result 2022
Punjab & Haryana High Court Steno Result 2022
The successful candidates in the Punjab Haryana High Court Stenographer typing test will be called to appear in the Document Verification phase after the final results are revealed. Candidates are cross-checked for their provided certificates and documents in this step. The following is a list of the most important documents:
- High Court of Punjab and Haryana Admit Card for Stenographers
- Proof of Birth Date:. Diploma of Completion of Secondary School
- Documentation that one learned Hindi and English in SSLC.
- Punjab and Haryana residents are eligible for the relevant DMC certificate.
- A bachelor’s degree and a master’s degree in the same field of study.
- If the candidate has any job experience, please provide a copy of their certificate.
- Reserved Category Certificate issued by the gazetted officer and a former employer’s certificate of employment.
- Records of the medical examination, as well as the results of the examination.
- A doctor’s note stating that the candidate is physically handicapped is required.
|Official Portal||Click here|
|MPNRC Home||Click here|