Punjab Police Recruitment 2022 will be discussed here. Punjab Police 10000 New Jobs Notification pdf, application form date will be checked online. Punjab Police Department has come up with a new recruitment for the citizens of Punjab in the year 2022. The posts that they have come up with are different ranks and types of pots. Punjab Police 1000 Jobs Notification pdf. Under this recruitment they will fill around 10,000 new candidates for different posts. The online registration will be started soon so, all the candidates who are preparing to pursue their career in police can apply for it.
Punjab Police Recruitment 2022
All the candidates who are planning to apply for the post are wondering what are the eligibility criteria and selection process of the recruitment. In this article we are to going to discuss about when, where and how to apply for the post and also about the selection process and eligibility criteria of the post.
As earlier mentioned, the Punjab Police department has decided to fill different posts under this recruitment. The posts that they have come up are of Constable, Head Constable, Assistant Sub Inspector, Sub Inspector. In total they will fill total of 10,000 vacant posts under this recruitment. These 10,000 posts will be divided into these different types of posts which will be discussed further in this article.
- PPSC JE Result 2022 Answer Key
- ePunjabschool Login 2022
- PSSSB Lab Technician Result 2022
- PSPCL Answer Key 2022
- Punjab ETT Result 2022
- Punjab Police SI Result 2022
- ePunjab School Login
- Punjab ETT Roll No Download link
- Covid Vaccine Registration
- Covid 2nd Dose Registration
- Covid Vaccination Certificate
Punjab Police Bharti 2022
On 19th March 2022, the new Chief Minister of Punjab Bhagwant Mann has announced that they have decided to recruit 25,000 new candidates in government jobs while out of these 25000 jobs, 10,000 posts will be in the police department. He also mentioned that the official notification will be released within a month.
All the interested and eligible candidates who want to apply for the post because the official notification has not been released yet but it has been expected to be released in the month of April 2022. The start date and last date of the recruitment has not been confirmed yet. But it will soon be updated by the Punjab Police Department in the official notification of the recruitment.
Punjab Police Vacancy 2022
According to the reports, there will be 3 mains stages of the recruitment which will be including written exam, physical efficiency and standards test and document verification. In the first stage there will be a written examination that will be conducted in the different centers around the state.
|Name of the Recruitment||Punjab Police Recruitment 2022|
|Name of the Posts||Constable, Head Constable, Assistant Sub Inspector, Sub Inspector|
|Name of the Department||Punjab Police Department|
|Number of Posts||Around 10,000 Posts|
|Year Of Recruitment||2022|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Age Limit||18 Years Old to 28 Years Old|
|Education Qualification||Minimum 12th Pass|
|Selection Process||1. Written Examination
2. Physical Efficiency Test and Physical Standards Test
3. Document Verification
Punjab Police 10000 Recruitment 2022
The official date of the written exam has also not been confirmed yet but I will soon be updated in official notification. After the written exam the candidates will be shortlisted for the next round of selection which is Physical Efficiency Test and Physical Standards Test. After the Physical tests, the candidates will move to last round of selection which is Document Verification. All the candidates who will be able to clear all the stages will be given jobs.
Important Dates Regarding Punjab Police Recruitment 2022:
|Date of Release of Notification||April 2022 (Tentative)|
|Start Date of Application||April 2022 (Tentative)|
|Last Date of Application||May 2022 (Tentative)|
|Date of Written Exam||Not Officially Announced Yet|
|Date of Result||Not Officially Announced Yet|
Punjab Police New Recruitment 2022
As earlier mentioned, that the Punjab Police Department will fill around 10,000 vacancies under this recruitment. These 10,000 posts will be divided according to the type of jobs. The official number of vacancies of each post has not been confirmed yet but it will soon be updated in official notification but here is the tentative list of number of vacancies for each post. The number of vacancies for the posts of:
- Constable – Around 7500 Posts
- Head Constable – Around 1500 Posts
- Assistant Sub Inspector – Around 750 Posts
- Sub Inspector – Around 250 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab Police Recruitment 2022:
- The minimum age to apply for the post of constable and head constable is 18 years old
- The minimum age to apply for the post of Assistant Sub Inspector and Sub inspector is 21 Years Old.
- The maximum age to apply for all post is 28 Years Old.
- A candidate must have completed Class 12tto apply for the post of Constable and Head Constable.
- A candidate must have completed graduation to apply for the post of Sub Inspector and Sub Inspector.
Punjab Police Constable Bharti 2022
There is also application fee to apply for the recruitment. The application fee for the recruitment varies from post to posts and also from category to category of candidates. The application fee will also be paid online through net banking/ Credit Card or Debit Card. Below given is the application fee.
The Application Fee for the Recruitment of Constable and Head Constable for:
- General Category Candidates – Rs. 1500
- SC/ ST Category Candidates – Rs. 800
- Ex Servicemen – Rs. 700
The Application Fee for the Recruitment of Assistant Sub Inspector and Sub Inspector for:
- General Category Candidates – Rs. 2000
- SC/ ST Category Candidates – Rs. 1100
- Ex Servicemen – Rs. 900
Punjab Police Recruitment Notification 2022
Steps to Apply for Punjab Police Recruitment 2022:
- Firstly candidates have to visit the official website of Punjab Police.
- After that click on the tab Recruitment.
- Now select the Notification of Post for what you want to apply.
- Now click on the link apply online.
- After that you have to register yourself on website.
- Now fill the application for and upload all the required documents.
- Now pay the application fees and click on submit button.
- The application and registration is now complete also take a print out of the application form for future use.
|Official Portal||Click here|
|MPNRC Home||Click here|