Punjab Police SI recruitment 2022 Daroga Posts Apply Online, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, Selection process is discussed here. It is wonderful news for those who were preparing for Police jobs in Punjab. Punjab CM Shri Amrinder Singh Ji announced vacancies for Sub Inspector posts in the state. Application for the same will be accepted online by paying online and registering on the official website.
Punjab Police SI recruitment 2022
According to the tweet by Punjab Chief Minister, The online applications for Punjab Police SI recruitment 2022 will be started soon. The application window will be opened in 2022 and all the eligible aspirants will be able to apply online. Punjab Police SI apply online links will be revealed on the official portal and we will update them here also.
According to the official notification that is released on the official website, the Written exam will be conducted from 17-31 August 2022 and it will be a 2 hours computer-based exam. It is important to note that a written exam will be conducted before PST. If you want to apply online for Punjab Police SI recruitment 2022, please read all the details on this page carefully.
Punjab Police SI Notification 2022
|Post name||Sub Inspector|
|Total Vacancy||SI posts|
|Apply online from||2022|
|Job Type||Government Jobs|
Punjab Police SI Age Limit 2022
- The aspirant’s age should be between 18-28 years as on 1st January 2022.
- SC/ST/BC will get upper age relaxation of 5 years.
- Ex-Servicemen will get upper age relaxation of 3 years+ Number of years of their service in Indian Armed Forces.
- Serving Government employees will get an age relaxation of 5 years. Their age should not attain 33 years as on 1st Jan 2022.
Punjab Police SI Education Qualification
|Post Name||Education Qual.|
|Sub Inspector (District Police cadre)||Graduation or Equivalent|
|Sub Inspector (Armed Police cadre)||Graduation or Equivalent|
|Sub Inspector (Investigation cadre)||Graduation or Equivalent|
|Intelligence Officer||Graduation in computer science OR
B.sc/.tech/B.E in IT, CSE, Computer Engineer, Data Science, Software Engineering or BCA
OR Any Graduate with O level Certificate fro NIELIT
Punjab Police SI PST exam details
Punjab Police SI Selection Process
- Physical Screening Test will be conducted only after the Written exam. So, the written exam will be conducted first.
- Only those aspirants who will clear the written exam will be called for the Physical Screening Test.
- PST exam will be only qualifying in nature. No marks will be awarded for this section.
- Merit list will be prepared only according to the marks scored by the aspirant in the Computer Based Exam.
Corona Related Articles:
- Covid Vaccine Registration
- Third Wave of Corona
- Covid Vaccine Tracker India
- Remdesivir Injection Uses
- Covishield vaccine Registration
- Nitric Oxide Nasal Spray
- Covaxin vs Covishield
- DRDO Anti Covid Drug
- Coronavirus Symptoms
- Pfizer Vaccine Registration
How to apply for PPRB SI recruitment 2022
- As of the first step, You will have to visit the official website of the Punjab Police. The links for the official website if punjabpolice.gov.in.
- Now navigate through the homepage and you will see a link to apply online for Sub Inspector recruitment.
- Click on the Sub Inspector recruitment link and wait for the application portal to open.
- Now create a login ID using the register option on the page and then log in using the same credentials.
- Click on Apply online button and enter all the details that are being asked on the page.
- Once you have finished entering details, click on the Preview button and recheck all the details.
- If all the details are correct, click on the Submit button and wait for the payment page to load.
- Now select the payment method to submit your application fee and download the confirmation slip.
This is how you can apply online for Punjab police sub-inspector recruitment 2022. If you have any questions, read the FAQs given below or leave a comment in the box below.
|Apply Online||Starting on 5th July 2022|
|MPNRC Home||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. When the online applications for SI posts will start?
Online applications will start from 2022.
Q. How many vacancies of Sub Inspector are to be filled?
A total of 560 posts will be filled under SI recruitment this year.
Q. What will be the selection process for SI recruitment?
Aspirants will be selected on the basis of their scores in the written exam. Performance in PST will be qualifying in nature.
Q. How to apply for Punjab Police Sub Inspector?
To apply for Punjab Police, you need to follow some steps which are mentioned on this page.