The state government of Rajasthan has launched new portal to tackle unemployment in state. The scheme was launched by chief minister in 2019. The name of the portal under the scheme is Rajasthan Udyog Mitra Portal. The scheme will provide employment opportunities to the unemployed youth of the state. Details regarding the objective, features, benefits, eligibility criteria, documents required and procedure to apply for the scheme will be discussed in this article, read the article till end to gather all the necessary information regarding the scheme.
Rajasthan Udyog Mitra Portal Registration 2021
Unemployment is a huge problem in India. The rates of unemployment have raised over the years, many states in India are taking steps to reduce the rate of unemployment. The state government of Rajasthan have launched a new yojana that will help to raise the employment rates in the state. Under this scheme, entrepreneurs and start-ups will be benefited.
The state government will provide online registering through Rajasthan Udyog Mitra Portal, wherein citizens of the state can start their business by registering on the portal. This portal was started by state government of Rajasthan under MSME. The registration process for new businesses and start-ups have been made easier so that employment is boosted in the state.
Rajasthan Udyog Mitra New Registration 2021
Through start-ups, the unemployed youth of the state can find jobs easily. There are many talented people in the state but they are unable to find the right job due to unemployment. Under this portal, start-ups and entrepreneurs can register their businesses. The registering process will be fast and will not include red-tapism.
Highlights of Rajasthan Udyog Mitra Portal – The chief minister of Rajasthan has launched Rajasthan Udyog Mitra Portal for the citizens of the state. The beneficiaries of this portal will be the unemployed youth of the state. The registrations for Rajasthan Udyog Mitra Portal were commenced in 2019 by the Rajasthan government. The tag line for the portal is “Government’s hand, with the entrepreneur”.
Rajasthan Udyog Mitral Login Portal
Objective of scheme
The main objective of the Rajasthan Udyog Mitra Portal is to tackle the problem of unemployment. Unemployment is a weed to a growing economy. The youth of a country is its biggest resource but is sad when they are not able to yield anything due to lack of resources and unemployment. One of the best ways to decline unemployment rates is to promote self-employment in the state.
This year India has witnessed 38 Unicorn start-ups which are more than combined unicorn start-ups over the past decade. Importance of self-employment needs to be encouraged. The youth of India is talented but they require assistance and a proper approach from the government. Easing rules and registering procedures of start-ups will be a great help. More start-ups will lead to more employment in the country. Flexible ways of registration will help a great day in encouraging new entrepreneurs.
|Scheme||Rajasthan Udyog Mitra Portal|
|Under||State Government of Rajasthan|
|Check online||Raj Udyog Mitra New Enterprise Apply online|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Rajasthan state|
Raj Udyog Mitra Portal to Apply online
Rajasthan Udyog Mitra Portal Benefits –
There are various benefits of Rajasthan Udyog Mitra Portal-
Tackle the problem of unemployment – Unemployment can be reduced if self-employment is encouraged. The problem of unemployment can be tackled if the new business is encouraged in the economy. The state government should make efforts in inviting new businesses and entrepreneurs. The unemployed youth of the state will be employed through the successful implementation of this portal.
Encouraging new businesses and ventures – People who want to start their own business, will be highly benefited through this scheme as the process to register for the start-up is easier now. This will encourage people to open their own businesses as the registration process is easier now. Easier registration process and reduction in red tapes.
Relaxation in laws – The laws regarding the registration of the businesses have been relaxed. Earlier the laws were very strict and people were discouraged to register their start-ups. The state government should spread the word regarding the portal and should also tell the importance of the portal to business people.
Rajasthan MSME Registration online
Eligibility criteria of Rajasthan Udyog Mitra Portal
The eligibility criteria while applying for the portal is as under-
- Domicile of Rajasthan – The person applying or registering under Rajasthan Udyog Mitra Portal should be a permanent resident of Rajasthan. If someone who does not have residency in Rajasthan applies for the scheme it will not be valid.
- Entrepreneurs – Rajasthan Udyog Mitra Portal is applicable only for new businesses or start-ups. If someone’s business is already registered under MSME, then he cannot register under Rajasthan Udyog Mitra Portal. A person cannot even renew under the Rajasthan portal as they are already registered under MSME Ordinance 2019. The exemption is only for new ventures or new businesses.
- Ventures applying after the announcement of the portal – Applicants who registered under MSME Ordinance 2019, after the announcement of Rajasthan Udyog Mitra Portal can renew their registration such that they can register under the scheme.
Rajasthan Udyog Mitra Application Online
Documents required for the scheme
Necessary documents for the scheme are as under-
- Aadhar card
- bank account information
- valid mobile number
- domicile certificate
- age certificate
- passport size photograph
- income certificate
- caste certificate, if any
- educational qualificationcertificates
Rajasthan Udyog Mitra Portal helpline number
If there is any problem while registering on the portal, you can dial on the helpline number 0141-2227274 or 7812/7713. You can also email your queries on the official portal.
Rajasthan Udyog Mitra Application Form 2021
How to apply for Rajasthan Udyog Mitra Portal?
The registration process to apply for the portal is very simple and easy to follow. Follow the following steps to have full details on application process-
- All the interested and eligible entrepreneurs can apply by visiting the official website of the portal under MSME Ordinance 2019.
- On the home page of Rajasthan Udyog Mitra Portal click, om Sign up on the right side of the page.
- Now you will be redirected to the Rajasthan SSO ID portal. If you have already registered for the scheme, you can log in using the credentials. If you are registering for the first time then register yourself on that page.
- Once you are registered you can register your business on the portal using your login details by logging in the portal and fill the online application form.
|Official Portal||Click here|
|MPNRC Home||Click here|