RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 Notification is discussed now. Reserve Bank of India Assistant 950 posts apply online, eligibility. Good News for the applicant who wants to work in the Reserve Bank of India. So, the candidate, the department has come with the Assistant Position with the help of RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022. The online application process has been initiated by the board of recruitment through this notification. The total number of posts available for 950 vacancies for which you can check the application process.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022
Apply Online RBI Assistant Recruitment Notification with the given details by the selection board. Those applicants who are interested in the available vacancies must want to know about the details from the RBI Asst Notification 2022. Because for applying in the given vacancies firstly they need to understand about what are the criteria of selection of registration.
The department of RBI has already invited the application form by providing details about the application start date and other information. So we suggest our readers focus on each detail given in the registration process. The start date of the application form as per RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 from 17th Feb 2022. After that there has the last date of the application form has also shared by the department which has 8th March 2022.
RBI Assistant Apply Online 2022
Due to this, we say that grab this chance if you are eligible with the conditions given under the official RBI Assistant Notification 2022. Because the board after receiving the application has going to conduct the selection process such as preliminary exam as well as main exam. Then there will be a language proficiency test which has also needed for the exam.
However, as we know that Reserve Bank of India has India’s Central Bank. In addition, it has a regulatory body and it has also responsible for the supply and issue for Rupee in India. Moreover, it has also regulated the Banking System of India. Check RBI Assistant Recruitment Apply Online 2022 with the given process on our page.
RBI Assistant Vacancy 2022
Because the requirement for the Assistant Post has also given here for the aspirants. Many applicants have looking for banking sector jobs on a national level. So candidates need to clear all the steps one by one for the hiring process.
|Name of the Article||RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 Notification 950 Post Apply Online|
|Then, Name of Department||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Total Number of Vacancies||950 Posts|
|Category of Article||Recruitment/ Application Form|
|Level of Exam||National Level|
|Name of the Post||Assistant|
|Applicable in||All Over India|
RBI Assistant Notification 2022
In addition, in the registration process under the RBI Assistant Application 2022 candidate from all over India can take advantage. But first, need to apply through the application fees which has also mandatory in the process. The total number of posts has given in the notification has 950 for assistants. Due to the available details, you can call these vacancies from the banking sector jobs. So for this, we have to go to provide you with information for the eligibility criteria which has needed for all the aspirants who want to join the department.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 Date to be Remembered :
|Firstly, the start date of Application submission||17th Feb 2022|
|Last Date of Application Submission||8th March 2022|
|Secondly, the Payment Process for Application starts from||17th Feb 2022|
|The last date of fee payment for application||8th March 2022|
|After that, the last date of printing the application you submitted||23rd March 2022|
|Thirdly, the Date of Preliminary Exam||26th March and 27th March 2022|
|After that, Main Exam||May 2022|
RBI Recruitment 2022
Moreover in the registration process at the first stage applicant need to focus on the RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 all the details for them. Because the department going to shortlist the aspirants based on details they have entered in the registration. So we suggest filling up all the details correctly. Because in case you made any mistake then you might not get a chance to appear in the process of selection. After that, they going to intimate the aspirants through their contact details which have been registered by them.
Check RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 List of Locations where vacancies are available :
RBI Vacancy 2022
RBI Assistant Recruitment Notification 2022 Eligibility Criteria given for candidates :
Firstly, Nationality :
- So applicant should be a permanent citizen of India to apply under the registration.
Secondly, Educational Qualification :
- Due to this applicants who have completed their graduation from any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate can take part.
- Moreover, there has relaxation is given for the aspirants from SC/ ST/ PwD Candidates.
- Most important they should have good knowledge of Computer for the Assistant post.
Thirdly, Age Limit :
- So the registration age limit has also one of the important criteria.
- Due to this the minimum age for registration has been given as 20 years for candidates.
- Then, the maximum age for the unreserved categories is given as 28 years.
- In addition for Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe, Other Backward Class (OBC), Person with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD), Ex-Servicemen, Divorce women, Widows, then separated women, Candidate having experience in working with RBI there has some relaxation given in the notification.
- Third Wave of Corona
RBI Assistant Application Fee 2022
Fourthly, Application Fees :
- So in the application process, there have fees through online modes such as net banking, credit card, debit card, etc.
- Moreover, for the Unreserved categories, Other Backward Class (OBC), Economically Weaker Section (EWS) there has an application fee of 450 Rs.
- Then for Reserved Categories such as Schedule Caste (SC), Schedule Tribe (ST), PwD, Ex-Servicemen, there has an application fee of 50 Rs only.
RBI Assistant Recruitment Apply Online 2022
- At first, the applicant has to open the Official Website of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
- Now on the homepage of the portal applicant need to click on the Current Vacancies section.
- After that, you have to choose the section of vacancies.
- Then here another page opened before you.
- So now you need to read the details available here.
- Applicants need to choose the link of RBI Assistant Recruitment Notification.
- After that, the notification has appeared in your browser related to the available vacancies of assistants.
- Then read the details you need to click on the Registration link or Apply Online.
- Once the application opened before you. Then enter the asked details.
- In addition, upload the document needed here.
- After that click on submit button and follow the process for the application fee.
- Complete the process and take a print for registered applications for reference purposes.
|Official Portal||Click here|
|MPNRC Home||Click here|