BSER REET Cut Off Marks 2022 expected for Level 1 & 2 on reetbser21.com REET Cutoff List Category Wise for SC ST OBC General and Girls. The Board of secondary education Rajasthan conducts the Rajasthan Eligibility exam for teachers (REET). The official website to have REET Cut Off Marks predicted notifications and updates is reetbser21.com. All the aspirants can download the question paper and different analyses on this official website.
REET Cut off Marks 2022
Many aspirants who appeared in the exam REET 2022 are anxious about the result. The result is likely to be declared in in 2022. Online application notification will be out in May 2022 and exam to be conducted as per schedule prescribed by the concerned department. The exam is held in two levels, level 1 and level 2. The syllabus and cut-off are different for both levels. The cutoff will be different for both Papers.
REET cut-off marks 2022 – It is beneficial if the candidate knows the expected cut-off of the current year. REET cut-off marks 2022 and other related information is explained in detail in this article. Candidates should check the cut-off list for the current year to have an estimated idea of the cut-off. The recruitment procedure is laid down by the board for the aspirants.
REET Level 1 Cut Off 2022
REET cut off marks for levels 1 and 2 (2022)
Here are some of the REET Exam analysis that will help the candidate to have an insight into the exam- According to sources and student reviews, the difficulty level of the exam was moderate. There have been some errors in the exam reported by the students. REET exam level1 and level 2 cut-off list will be available on the official website REET exam. The question paper can be downloaded from the official website.
Highlights of REET cut-off marks – Some of the highlights of the REET result are as under- REET exam is conducted by the Board of secondary education Rajasthan. The exam is held annually. This year it will be held soon. The exam is held in two levels. Level 1 and level 2. The cut-off and REET result for the session 2022-23 is expected to be released soon This year around 25 lakhs have appeared for the REET exam. The official portal to check the updates regarding REET is Reetbser21.com .
REET Level 2 Cut Off Marks 2022
Procedure to check REET cut off marks 2022?
Following are the steps explained to check the REET level 1 and level 2 results-
- First, the candidate should open the official website of REET result at reetbser21.com.
- Now the home page will open. On the home page, there will be an option “cut off marks” under the notice section.
- Now you have to select between level 1 or level 2.
- After this, the pdf for the respective level will open on your screen. download the cut off marks.
- Now you can also compare the current year expected cut-off marks with last year’s cut off marks.
|Exam||Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers (REET)|
|Board||Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan|
|Check||REET Cut Off Marks 2022|
|Exam Level||Level 1 and Level 2|
|Number of applications||NA|
|Details||BSER REET Cutoff Marks 2022 Expected|
REET Expected Cutoff 2022 Category wise
Level 1 expected cut off marks REET 2022
The expected cut-off for level 1 for different categories is as under-
- For the general category, the expected cut-off is between 85 marks to 90 marks.
- For other backward classes category, the expected cut-off is between 75 marks to 80 marks.
- For the scheduled caste category, the expected cut-off is between 65 marks to 70 marks.
- For the scheduled tribes’ category, the expected cut off is between 60 marks to 65 marks.
- For a person with a disability category, the expected cut-off is between 55 marks to 60 marks.
REET 2022 Cutoff Category wise
Level 2 expected cut off marks REET 2022
The expected cut off for various categories are as under-
- For the general category, the expected cut-off is between 100 marks to 105 marks.
- For the Other backward classes category, the expected cut-off is between 90 marks to 95 marks.
- For the scheduled caste category, the expected cut-off is between 75 marks to 85 marks.
- For the scheduled tribes’ category, the expected cut-off is between 70 marks to 75 marks.
- For the person with a disability category, the expected cut-off is between 60 marks to 70 marks.
Subject wise cut off marks REET level 1 and 2
The subject wise cut off for level 2 of REET exam 2022 is as under-
- The expected cut-off for Sanskrit is- for general category 70-75, for OBC 72 to 77, for Scheduled caste 67 to 72 and for scheduled tribe 67-72.
REET Cut off List 2022 Subject wise
- The expected cut-off for Hindi is- for general category 71 to 76, for OBC 68 to 72, for scheduled caste 65 to 70 and for scheduled tribe 65 to 70.
- The expected cut-off for English is- for general category 65 to 70, for OBC 62 to 67, for scheduled caste 59 to 65 and for scheduled tribe 53 to 57.
- The expected cut-off for Math/science is- for general category 72 to 77, for OBC 70 to 75, for scheduled caste 65 to 70 and for scheduled tribe 65 to 70.
- The expected cut off for social science is- for general category 72 to 77, for OBC 72 to 77, for scheduled caste 67 to 72 and for scheduled tribe 65 to 70.
|Official Portal||Click here|
|MPNRC Home||Click here|