RRB NTPC Result 2022 CBT 1 (CEN 01/2019) Phase 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 will be released shortly. RRB NTPC result 2022 can be checked from here. Railway Recruitment Board has conducted the largest recruitment exam ever. So far, RRB NTPC is the biggest recruitment exam ever conducted by any organization. RRB NTPC CBT result 2022 is now being searched by the aspirants who took part in the examination.
Available from 15 January 2022
RRB NTPC result 2022
Applications for RRB NTPC were accepted in the first quarter of the year 2019. But, the exam was conducted really late because of the large number of applications and no agency was capable enough to conduct such a big recruitment exam. Now as the Computer Based exam is conducted successfully, The aspirants are waiting for any update related to the RRB NTPC CBT result 2022.
A total of 35277 posts are to be filled under this recruitment and millions of applications were received by the board. The exam was then divided into seven phases. The first day of the CBT exam was 28 December 2020 and the last day of the exam was 8 April 2021.
RRB NTPC CEN 01/2019 exam
|Organization||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Exam Name||RRB NTPC|
|Adv. Number||CEN 01/2019|
|Exam Type||Computer-Based Test|
|Stage||CBT Stage 1|
|Exam date||28 Dec 2020 to 8 April 2021|
|Result Date||Available from 15 January 2022|
|Official Websites||Check Below|
RRB NTPC CBT-1 Result 2022
As we know that there are seven phases in the RRB CBT Exam. But, Still, only 6 phases of the exam are over. The 7th Phase exam is still pending and officials are waiting for the right moment to release the admit card for the same. So, the result for the CBT exam will not be released until the 7th phase exam is not over.
Officials are waiting for the control on Covid-19 so that they may start the next phase of the exam. We are hopeful that RRB must already have started to evaluate the result for the first six phases. But, the result will not be released until the final stage of the exam is not over.
RRB NTPC Phase 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 result 2022
The railway recruitment board is preparing the CBT result for Phase 1-6. But, the result of all phases will be released in one go. So the result will be released only when the 7th phase exam is conducted. Aspirants of Phase 1-6 will have to wait until the next stage is over.
The exam dates of first six phases are given below. The seventh Phase exam date is not released yet.
- Phase 1: 28th Dec 2020 to 13th Jan 2021
- Phase 2: 16th Jan 2021 to 30th Jan 2021
- Phase 3: 31st Jan 2021 to 12th February 2021
- Phase 4: 23rd Feb to 3rd March 2021
- Phase 5: 4th March to 27th March 2021
- Phase 6: 1st April to 8th April 2021
- Phase 7: Exam date are not available yet
RRB NTPC CEN 01/2019 result 2022 region wise
Railway Recruitment Board has various regions and each region have a different official website. The NTPC result will be released on the official portal of each region. The aspirant must know the official website of the region they applied for. We have provided you with the list of official portals for each region.
How to check RRB NTPC result 2022
- As the first step, the aspirants will have to visit the official website of the RRB region they applied for. The official websites for each zone are mentioned above.
- Once you reach the official website homepage, search for the latest notification section and there you will find the direct link to check the result.
- Click on the RRB NTPC Result 2022 link and you will be taken to the result page. There you will see options to enter your details and log in.
- Log in to the official website using your registration number and password and look for the “Show Result” option.
- Click on the Show result button and your RRB NTPC Result 2022 will be displayed on the screen. You should take a print of your result and score for further use.
Each aspirant who passes the CBT-1 exam will be called for the CBT stage 2 exam. If you have any questions or suggestions related to the RRB NTPC result 2022, please leave a comment.
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Result Page||Check Here|
|MPNRC Home||Check Here|