Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra online Registration can be done online at retail.sahaj.co.in Sahaj Mitr Services list, application status check. What is Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra portal? Currently, almost all government and non-government action is carried out online, and you should be aware of this. At this point, every kind of work has been digitized to some degree or another. As a result, we can easily accomplish any chores while sitting at our desks at work.
Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra Registration 2022
As a consequence, people will have more time and less effort on their hands. Because of everything you’ve learned so far, you can accomplish any job with much less effort than it would have taken you to complete any activity before. For example, unlike in the past, when we were compelled to go into the city in order to buy train or plane tickets, we can now do it from the comfort of our own homes.
Sahaj Jan Seva Registration Eligibility criteria If you wish to work at Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra, you must meet certain requirements, which are outlined below. Only then should you apply for it after properly reading these prerequisites.
Sahaj Mitra Registration 2022
For Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra registration, you must be at least 18 years old. If you are under the age of 18, you may apply in the name of any family member who is at least 18 years old. The educational requirement for this position should be at least a 10th grade pass or above. If you apply in the name of a woman, you will have a better chance of being approved.
You need have a basic understanding of computers for this. You should be fluent in Hindi and English, in addition to Hindi, so that you can communicate effectively in English. A computer or laptop is required to establish a public service center. You will also need an internet connection. You must have a business or space where you wish to establish a Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra service center in order to provide Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra services.
Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra Services List
Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra Benefits
- People in your hamlet will not need to go to the metropolis if you provide them with all internet services.
- By establishing a Sahaj Seva Kendra, you may easily make between 500 and 1500 rupees each day. It is dependent on your profession. You will earn more money if you work harder.
- If you just completed your 12th test and are searching for work, you may make a lot of money every day by joining the public service.
- You may make a lot of money while sitting at home. You’ll need a little space for this.
- The most significant benefit is that you may use it to do Aadhar card-related tasks, such as making changes to someone’s Aadhar card.
- This site allows you to create a PAN card for anybody. You may simply get a PAN card from this location.
- This site also has a banking facility, allowing you to do tasks such as deposit, withdrawal, and account setup.
- Mini branches are also given to banks such as the State Bank of India, Bank of Baroda, Gramin Bank, and others via this site.
- This site allows you to apply for any government program.
- This website allows you to file your ITR.
|Portal||Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra Portal|
|App download||Sahaj Mitra App download|
|Registration||सहज जन सेवा केंद्र रजिस्ट्रेशन 2022|
|Services||Sahaj Mitra Services List pdf|
|Check online||Sahaj Jan Seva Online Application|
Sahaj Mitr Registration 2022
Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra Registration Required documents
After carefully examining all of the qualifying criteria mentioned above, we now know which documents you will need in order to register with Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra. We’ll tell you everything about it in the paragraph that follows.
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Bank Passbook or Cancel check
- passport size photo
- 10th or 12th Class Pass Certificate
- Computer Certificate (if any)
If you want to offer a straightforward public service, you must prepare the documents listed above. As a side note, I’d want to remind you that, in certain states, agents will ask for payment in return for providing expedited service. However, rest assured that everything is totally free. If someone approaches you and begs for money, you may contact the company’s customer service department.
Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra Apply online process
How to register online at sahaj jan seva kendra?
If you want to open your own Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra, you already know how to apply for a licence to do so via the internet. First and foremost, I want to remind you that you must first prepare the documents listed above. So let’s get the word out about this.
- First and foremost, you must go to the Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra’s official website to learn more about their services. You may go there by clicking on the link provided above.
- Following your visit to the website, go to the menu and choose “Registration,” followed by “New Registration.” You may also click on this link to go directly to the new registration page if you like.
- On the next screen, you must choose either individual or business as the entry type, Sahaj Mitr as the SM category, and Rural or Urban as the Scheme Opted For. After that, click on the Continue option.
- You will now be redirected to another website. This page requires you to provide some personal information about yourself. Fill in the gaps with the appropriate information to complete the sentence.
- After you have completed the form to the best of your ability, you must validate your telephone number and email address. To do so, choose the Verify button next to the Mobile Number and Email Id fields on the registration form. After that, choose the Save and Continue option to save your work.
- You must now fill out the following page with your full mailing address information. You may provide your permanent and centre addresses, as well as the latitude and longitude of your location, in this field. After that, click on the Save and Continue option.
- On the next page, you will be required to provide your banking details. Fill up the blanks with the name of your bank, account number, IFSC, and account type, and then click Save and Continue.
Sahaj Mitr App Download
You must now complete the details for the local reference on the next page. Next the completion of the form, two options will be shown in the following section. It should be chosen depending on your tastes. Once you’ve done that, choose Save and Continue.
Then, on the following page, you must submit the documents you have prepared. As you can see, the page will have a similar appearance to this one. The following papers must be sent to this location.
- Passport size photo
- Education qualification
- PAN card (if any)
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- Pan Card
Address proof includes Bank Statement, Driving License, Gas Bill, Electricity Bill, Passport, Ration Card, Voter ID, etc.
After you’ve uploaded all of these documents, click Save and Continue. Then, on the following page, you must submit the final application. After that, you’ll be given a reference number. It should be saved and kept. You will be able to verify your status later using this method.
Sahaj Mitr Registration Status Check Process
If you’ve completed the above-mentioned steps, you’ll need to know how to check the status of your registration. As a result, I’ve included some easy steps below. You may verify your registration status by doing so.
First and foremost, go to the Sahaj Status page by clicking on the official link.
Then you’ll go to the website to verify the simple status. Here you must input your application id, which you received upon registration. Then you must click Submit on the button.
You may simply monitor the status of your application this way. If you have an issue that isn’t addressed here, you may contact the support staff.
|Official Portal||Click here|
|MPNRC Home||Click here|