SBI PO Syllabus 2022 Exam Pattern PDF download in Hindi/English will be discussed here. A new syllabus was released by the State Bank of India (SBI) for its PO (Probationary Officers) post. SBI PO Exam consists of vacancies for which there are total vacancies. There will be an exam conducted in December for this recruitment.
SBI PO Syllabus 2022
For detailed information about SBI PO Exam Syllabus, Mains Syllabus, go to our website. You need to be between 21 and 30 years of age to apply for this recruitment. You can easily download the PO Syllabus in Hindi and PDF format from the below section if you are applying for this job. The comments section is where you can ask any questions you might have about this job.
State Bank of India (SBI) has released the SBI PO Notification on its official website. SBI PO aspirants should now prepare hard for the exam. SBI PO Syllabus has been provided here with all the latest updates. The candidates preparing for the SBI PO exam can benefit by knowing some of the SBI PO Syllabus. Each year, thousands of students apply for the post of PO at SBI, making the competition fierce and the exam even harder to pass.
SBI Probationary Officer Syllabus 2022
Preparation, however, can make all the difference in passing the exam. All Bank Exam Aspirants want to take the SBI PO exam because it is the most sought-after government exam. Prepare according to the latest SBI PO Syllabus and Exam Pattern if you’re going to ace the SBI PO exam. As a result, your preparation for SBI PO will be accelerated.
SBI PO Prelims Examination highlights include:
- Three sections are planned.
- Based on the aggregate marks scored in the Preliminary Examination, a category-wise merit list will be drawn.
- The sectional cutoff will not apply. However, there will be a general cutoff.
- Each incorrect answer will be deducted 0.25 points.
SBI PO Mains Highlights
The following are some highlights of the SBI PO Mains exam:
- No subjective questions will be asked.
- On the Mains paper, each section will carry approximately 200 marks.
- In the SBI PO Mains Exam, three hours will be allotted.
- Time will be assigned to each team individually for the objective exam.
- The cutoff will not be sectional. Only a global cutoff will be used.
- Incorrect answers to Multiple Choice Questions will be penalized by 0.25 marks.
- You must attempt the 50-mark Descriptive Paper.
SBI PO Prelims Exam Pattern 2022
Preliminary tests are the first stage in the selection process for SBI PO. To prepare for the prelims exam, refer to the SBI PO exam syllabus 2022. It includes three segments: the English language section, quantitative aptitude section, and reasoning ability section. For your convenience, we are including the details below.
- There will be 35 questions in each of the reasoning ability and quantitative aptitude sections.
- There are 30 questions in the English section. One hundred questions total.
- You will receive one mark for each correct answer. This examination has a maximum mark of 100.
- Additionally, each incorrect answer will result in a 0.25 point penalty. Avoid marking solutions based on wild guesses.
- There will be separate periods of 20 minutes for all the sections.
- The following section will automatically appear at the end of 20 minutes. Consequently, you cannot change it.
- Getting selected does not have a sectional cutoff. You must pass the overall cut-off to be chosen.
Candidates who clear the preliminary exams will be able to sit for the main exams.
SBI PO Prelims Exam syllabus 2022
|Profit & Loss|
|Mixtures & Alligations|
|Permutation, Combination & Probability|
|Work & Time|
|Sequence & Series|
|Simple Interest & Compound Interest|
|Surds & Indices|
|Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere|
|Time & Distance|
|Ratio & Proportion|
|Ranking & Order|
|Fill in the blanks|
|Multiple Meaning /Error Spotting|
SBI PO Mains Exam Pattern 2022
There are four sections in the SBI PO mains exam. Language skills, general awareness, data interpretation & analysis, reasoning ability, and computer aptitude make up these elements. You can find here all the essential details related to the mains exam. Those who have appeared and cleared the SBI PO Prelims Exam can appear for the SBI PO Mains Examination. Use the SBI PO mains syllabus and exam pattern for your preparation. Applicants must review the exact timing details and exam pattern before attempting the SBI PO Mains examination.
- The section on reasoning ability and computer aptitude consist of a total of 45 questions. There is a maximum score of 60 marks. There are also 60 minutes allotted for this section.
- There will be 35 questions in the data interpretation and analysis section. Each question is worth 45 points. It is worth 60 points.
- Approximately 40 questions and 40 marks are included in the general awareness section. You have 35 minutes to complete this section.
- In the English language section, 35 questions are available for 40 marks.
SBI PO Mains syllabus 2022
|Tabular Graph||Line Graph|
|Pie Chart||Bar Graph|
|Radar Graph Case-let||Missing Case DI|
|Let it Case DI||Data Sufficiency|
|Probability||Permutation and Combination|
|Circular Seating Arrangement||Linear Seating Arrangement|
|Directions and Distances||Ordering and Ranking|
|Data Sufficiency||Coding and Decoding|
|Coded Inequalities||The course of Action|
|Critical Reasoning||Analytical and Decision Making|
|Word Association||Sentence Improvement|
|Para Jumbles||Cloze Test|
|Error Spotting||Fill in the blanks|
General Awareness/ Economy/ Banking Awareness
|Financial Awareness||Current Affairs|
|General Knowledge||Static Awareness|
|Banking and Financial Awareness|
|Keyboard Shortcuts||Computer Abbreviation|
|Microsoft Office||Computer Hardware|
|Computer Software||Operating System|
|Networking||Computer Fundamentals/ Terminologies|
There is a negative marking for the wrong answers. The penalty for each wrong answer is 1/4th of the marks assigned to the question.
|Official Portal||Click Here|
|MPNRC Home||Click Here|