SSC CHSL Syllabus 2021 Exam Pattern Hindi/Eng PDF Download links are here. SSC CHSL syllabus 2021 can be checked from here. We request all the candidates who want to know about SSC CHSL Syllabus 2021 for the exam, once read our article till the end. Because you will be told what is the syllabus for the post of CHSL so that you can prepare well for the exam. You can also bookmark our website to get all the latest updates.
SSC CHSL Syllabus 2021
The syllabus for the written exam for the Combined Higher Secondary level has been released and your syllabus is decided by Staff Selection Commission. On the basis of this syllabus, your written exam will be conducted, we hope that all the candidates will prepare for it with full hard work. Applications for this post were released online.
According to the information, it can be said that the written examination can be conducted from 4 to 12 August 2021. Every year recruitment for this post is done by SSC and candidates from all over India apply. But according to the selection process, only those candidates who get good marks in the examination are admitted.
Admit cards for this exam will also be issued online and the syllabus will also be issued online. You can get complete information about this by visiting the official website of the organization.
SSC CHSL Exam Syllabus 2021
|Authority name||Staff Selection Commission [SSC]|
|Post name||Combined Higher Secondary level [CHSL]|
|Job Location||All India|
|Exam date||04 – 12 Aug 2021|
|Syllabus release date||Now Available|
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2021
For the post of CHSL, you should know what type of questions will be there in your exam. So today we will give you information about your exam pattern. Hope you will read it carefully which are as follows:-
- For this post, you have to appear in Tier-I, Tier-II, and Tier-III exams.
- All the questions in the exam will be Multiple Objective Choice types.
- The exam will be in both Hindi and English language.
- The tier-I exam will be a computer-based test.
- The tier-II exam will be conducted in only pen and paper mode.
- You will have an online computer typing test in Tier-III.
- You will be given 60 minutes for both the first exams.
- You will be given 15 minutes for the third exam.
- In the Tier-I exam, you will be given 100 questions of 200 marks.
- You will get 100 marks in the Tier-II exam for this post.
- To pass in Tier-II exam, you need to score at least 33 marks.
|Sr.No.||Subject||Total Questions||Total Marks||Exam Duration|
|1.||General Intelligence||25||50||60 min|
|Sr.No||Subject||Total Marks||Exam Duration|
|1.||Letter or Application writing||100||60 min|
SSC CHSL Subject wise Syllabus
|General Intelligence||Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)|
|English Language (Basic Knowledge)||General Awareness|
How to check online SSC CHSL Syllabus 2021?
- First of all, visit the website for the online syllabus.
- After that select the option of Syllabus on the home page.
- Then the syllabus will open on your screen.
- Save the syllabus in PDF and download it.
For any query regarding SSC CHSL Syllabus 2021, you can feel free to message us in the comment section and we will reply to you soon.
|MPNRC Home||Click here|