SSC Delhi Police SI admit card 2021 exam date, hall ticket will be discussed here. It has been announced that the SSC will conduct PETs and PSTs during its Delhi police SI 2021 important dates. The direct links are provided below for candidates who qualified for SSC SI/ASI Tier-1 2021. Candidates shortlisted for the SSC Delhi police SI Tier-2 Exam 2021 will undergo PET/PST to be eligible for the Tier-2 Exam.
SSC Delhi Police SI Admit Card 2021
SSC Delhi police SI Tier-1 Exam was conducted from 23rd November to 26th November 2020. Admit cards for all regions will be available on official websites shortly. SSC Delhi police SI PET/PST Call Letter 2021 can be downloaded from SSC @www.ssc.nic.in or directly from this article. We will update the official links to check the application status and admit cards soon.
For the Delhi Police and in CAPF, SSC announced the call for online applications for 1564 SI. Several candidates have already applied for the recruitment. It was scheduled to be held from 23rd to 26th November 2020, so they are looking for their Paper I admit card after submitting their applications successfully. A few regions have now released the application status and admit card, which they may download from the links on this page or the official websites of their respective areas.
SSC SI Admit Card for PET/PST 2021
This article includes links that will allow you to download the admission certificate from SSC’s website or download it from its official website after you apply. In addition to the original photo ID proof, students must carry a xerox copy of their hall tickets on exam days.
The links to the regionally-specific admit cards for Delhi Police, CAPFs, and Assistant Sub-Inspector In CISF examinations will be available below as soon as they are released on the official regional website. Admission links have been activated for Central Region, Eastern Region, Madhya Pradesh Regional, North Eastern Region, North Western Region, and Western Region. The call letter for SSC Delhi police SI PET/PST is available via the link to your respective region.
SSC Delhi Police SI Tier-2 Exam Date 2021
As of November 6, 2018, SSC released the official notification PDF for the SSC Delhi police SI 2021 (SI in Delhi Police, CAPFs, and ASI in CISF) exams and the new exam dates. The paper-I exam for SSC Delhi police SI 2021 was held between 23 rd and 25 th November 2020. During the period 11th August to 23rd August 2021, the PET/PST will be conducted. There has not been any announcement about Tier-2 examinations.
|Commission||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Exam||Tier 1 (Written test), Tier 2 (PST/PET)|
|Admit Card||SSC Delhi Police Admit Card 2021|
|Exam Date||SSC Delhi Police SI Physical Date 2021|
SSC Delhi Police SI Physical Date 2021
Exam Center items you need to bring
In addition to the following documents, all candidates will need to present at the allotted examination center to sit for the SSC Delhi police SI exam:
- Delhi police SI Paper 1/2 Admit card 2020 is required to be printed out
- Two recent passport-sized color photographs (preferably the same ones uploaded to the application form)
- It must be an original photo ID with a date of birth, like the Aadhaar card or E-Aadhaar card, the Voter ID Card, PAN Card, Driving License, Passport, and any other ID with a photo provided by the State/Central Government.
- The commission may also prescribe other certificates (if required)
Note that ration cards and affidavits with dates of birth are not acceptable photo identification documents. A candidate can not download an admit card or take the test if their date of birth on the admit card does not match the id proof.
On the admit card, you will find information regarding the examination center. Once the examination center has been assigned, it cannot be changed.
- Covid Vaccine Registration
- Covid 2nd Dose Registration
- Covid Vaccination Certificate
- Vaccine Certificate Verification
- Corona Helpline Number
- Third Wave of Corona
- Covid Vaccine Tracker India
What are the steps to access the SSC Delhi police SI Admit Card 2021?
Official websites for the SSC Delhi police SI exams do not offer to admit cards. Below are the instructions that candidates can follow to download their admit cards:
- Visit SSC’s official website, SSC.nic.in.
- On the homepage, there is a link for “Admit Card.” Click on it.
- The third step involves clicking on the URL to access the respective region.
- The official portal for selected SSC regions will be launched.
- You will find a link to download the Delhi police SI admit card on the next page.
- The page for logging in and checking the status of your Admit Card will open.
- Click on “Search” and enter the required credentials to search the admit card.
- The admit card for Delhi police SI is shown in Step VIII.
- The candidate can now review all of the details on the admit card.
- The final step is to download and print out the admission certificate. Until the start of the exam, the documents must be kept in a locked or secure place.
SSC Delhi Police SI Physical Admit Card 2021
Candidates belonging to the General and OBC categories will have to pay Rs. 100/- each to participate in the SSC Delhi police SI examination for 2021. Fees are waived for women, Scheduled Castes/Tribes/Ex-Servicemen (ESM), and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Tribes/Ex-Servicemen (SCS/ST/ESM).
|Official Portal||Click here|
|MPNRC Home||Click here|