SSC GD Answer Key 2021 Ans Sheet pdf Solved Question Paper will be made available online. General Duty Constable Exam Key Papers date wise. About SSC GD Exam – The SSC GD 2021 mock test is now available on the official website of the SSC – ssc.nic.in. On November 5, 2021, the SSC GD 2021 admit card was made available online. The SSC GD Constable test will be held on September 7, 2021, as previously announced by SSC. From November 16th to December 15th, 2021, the SSC GD Constable examination will be held & check SSC GD Question Paper Solution. After releasing the application form for GD Constable 2021 on July 17th, the deadline to apply was August 31st, which is when the exam was held.
SSC GD Answer key 2021
Personnel for the Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), the Border Security Force (BSF), the NIA, the Assam Rifles, Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), the Secretariat Security Force (SSF), and the Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) are selected through the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) SSC GD Constable exam (ITBP).
Candidates who have finished their matriculation/class 10 and are between the ages of 18 and 23 are eligible to sit for the SSC GD Constable exam. Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standards Test (PST), and Medical Examination are the three examinations that make up the selection procedure.
SSC GD Constable Answer Key 2021
How to Calculate the Marks for SSC GD Constable Written Exam? You can calculate your written exam marks by following the steps below. Here’s how to do it. For a total of 100 points, there will be 100 questions on the exam. Candidates can get one point for each correct answer. Every incorrect answer will result in a 0.25-point deduction. In order to go to the next level of the selection process, all candidates must meet the minimum qualifying marks required.
SSC GD Constable 2021 Eligibility Criteria – To be eligible for the SSC GD Constable exam, applicants must check the eligibility criteria before applying online. The candidate should be Native Indian SSC GD Constable candidates must have passed class 10th or Matriculation from a recognized university/ board in order to appear for the examination. According to the SSC GD Constable eligibility criteria, candidates must be 18 to 23 years old. The date of birth must match that on the secondary school diploma/matriculation certificate.
SSC GD Key Answers 2021
|Commission||Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Date||16 November to 15 December 2021|
|Answer key||SSC GD Answer Key Date Wise 2021|
Steps on how to Download SSC GD Constable Answer Key?
Once the answer key is published, candidates can download the SSC GD Constable Answer key 2021 using the steps below.
- Visit the official website www.ssc.nic.in
- The candidate will see a new PDF page emerge on their computer screen. Exam takers can now compare their answers to the written exam’s Answer Key PDF, which is now available for download.
- Candidates can also access the answer key by going to the official website and clicking on the link on the homepage.
- Click on the SSC GD Constable Answer Key 2021 link to bring up a new window.
- The candidate’s screens will now display a PDF of the application. To obtain a copy of the solution manual, simply click on the provided link.
- Candidates can now begin calculating their scores by opening a new tab. For the written exam, this will give them a good estimate of their score.
- Covid Vaccine Registration
- Covid 2nd Dose Registration
- Covid Vaccination Certificate
- Vaccine Certificate Verification
- Corona Helpline Number
- Third Wave of Corona
- Covid Vaccine Tracker India
SSC GD Solved Question Papers 2021
What is the procedure for challenging the SSC GD Constable answer key 2021?
For the time being, the Staff Selection Commission has released a provisional answer key for the General Ability Test. A candidate may challenge an answer to a question if he or she is not satisfied with the answer provided by the commission on its official website. But in order to object to one question, candidates must pay Rs 100 as a fee online. Here are the ways to contest the provisional SSC GD answer key:
- Take a visit to the SSC’s official webpage
- The answer key notification link can be found at the bottom of the page on Home page.
- Log in below by entering your username and password.
- Make use of the Login option.
- Once you’ve done this, click on the tab for contesting the answer.
- Observe the directions and then dispute the answer key’s questions.
- Online payment of INR 100/- per question is required for challengers of the solution key.
|Official Portal||Click here|
|MPNRC Home||Click here|