SSC GD Eligibility Criteria 2021 Age limit, Qualification, Physical Standard can be checked from the official portal. Get SSC GD Eligibility details from here. SSC GD Eligibility Criteria 2021 is now available on this web page. The interested aspirants should check the SSC GD Eligibility criteria 2021 given over here. Staff Selection Commission of India recently declares the advertisement for around 57000 vacancies. The job seekers who are waiting for the SSC jobs should go through the eligibility details which are given on this web page. Scroll down this web page to collect more information.
SSC GD Eligibility Criteria 2021
The job seekers who are willing to apply for the GD vacancies should check the available SSC GD Eligibility Criteria given on this web page. The candidates who will satisfy the SSC GD postconditions will able to apply the application form online. The candidates should have a look at the eligibility conditions that are mentioned in the SSC GD notification for the various posts in the recruitment advertisement.
The eligibility criteria are very important for the candidates who are going to apply for the application form. The eligibility criteria are mentioned in the notification released by the board on their official web portal. The interested candidates who are searching the SSC GD Recruitment details over the internet should have a look on the eligibility conditions which are mentioned over here.
SSC GD Educational Qualification 2021
The candidates should go through the SSC GD Eligibility criteria 2021 before applying the application form online. The conditions for the post should be satisfied by the aspirants who are applying it. If the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility conditions then your application form will reject by the officials.
The required educational qualification for the SSC GD recruitment is basic and minimum pass Matriculation from the recognized state board or National open education board.
- The candidates should fill the essential Educational qualification code while applying the application form online.
- If you have education qualification more than matriculation then also you need to fill the subject code for the essential Educational Qualification.
- Candidates are suggested that to go through the requirements of educational qualification details before submitting the application form online.
- The documents will be checked only for those candidates who will pass the medical examination.
SSC GD Age Limit 2021
The age criteria for the post of GD in the various forces like CISF, ITBP, CRPF, SSB, BSF, SSF and Assam Rifles are almost same. However, the relaxation will be given in the age criteria as per instructions of MHA and SSC.
- The age of the candidate should be between 18 to 23 years at the time of applying for the post.
- The candidate age will be recognized as per mentioned in the matriculation examination certificate or any other equivalent certificate that accepted by the commission for determining the age.
- The candidates who are willing to get the relaxation for any post from the board should submit the requisite certificate that issued by the relevant authority.
SSC GD Age Relaxation 2021 category wise
|Cast/ Category Name||Age Relaxation|
|SC/ST category||5 years|
|Ex-Serviceman (Unreserved)||03 years after deduction of the Military Service from the actual age on the date of reckoning|
|Ex-Serviceman (SC/ST)||08 Years (03 + 5 years) after deduction of the Military Service from the actual age as of the date of reckoning|
|Ex-Serviceman (OBC)||06 Years (3 + 3 Years) after deduction of the Military Service from the actual age|
|J&K residence between 1st Jan 1980 to 31st Dec 1989 (Unreserved)||5 Years|
|J&K domiciled between 1st Jan 1980 to 31st Dec 1989 (OBC)||8 Years|
|J&K domiciled between 1st Jan 1980 to 31st Dec 1989 (SC/ST)||10 Years|
|Children and Dependent of Victims in the 1984 riots or Communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat (Unreserved)||5 Years|
|Children and Dependent of Victims in the 1984 riots or Communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat (OBC)||8 Years|
|Children and Dependent of Victims in the 1984 riots or Communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat (SC/ST)||10 Years|
SSC GD Physical Eligibility 2021 [Physcial Standard]
This is an important test as the candidate who fails in the test will be disqualified from the selection process. The candidates who are applying for the SSC GD application form should be fit as per physical standard criteria are given for the post.
- Male: 170 cm
- Female: 157 cm
- Chest with expanded: 80 cm
- Chest expanded up to 5 cm
- Proportionate to height and age
We wish that you get all information on SSC GD Eligibility criteria 2021 here. If you have any questions or query then you can leave them in the comment box. We will reply to you soon there with the best solution. Thank you for being here.