SSC Selection Post Syllabus 2021 Phase 9 Exam Pattern PDF Hindi will be discussed here. Here is the official SSC Phase 9 Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2021 In Hindi available for download with the SSC Selection Post Phase 9 Exam 2021. They will soon appear in the post-phase 9 exam for the SSC Selection. Those applying for Phase 9 should know the exam pattern and syllabus topics for SSC Phase 9.
SSC Selection Post Syllabus 2021
To prepare for the Phase 9 exam, it is essential to understand the SSC Selection Phase 9 Exam Syllabus 2021 topics. Questions will be prepared only by officials based on the topics in the syllabus. Be attentive to the marks assigned to each subject in the SSC Phase IX Syllabus 2021 and prepare accordingly with it. Check out this whole page for more details about the SSC Recruitment Phase 9 2021 Syllabus.
SSB (Staff Selection Board) is an authority of the Government of India which recruits personnel for various posts in Government of India Ministries and Departments and other subordinate offices. A department of personnel and training provides administrative support to the authority—for recruitment into various departments of the Staff selection commission, the SSC holds competitive exams. Examination committee consisting of four members, a secretary, and the Controller of the Examination. There are 3261 vacancies in the different categories that the commission offers recruitment opportunities for.
SSC Selection Post Phase 9 Syllabus 2021
Candidates should not waste their time searching on different sites for the SSC Selection Phase 9 Syllabus 2021. Our official syllabus has been updated on this page at recruitment India. The SSC Phase 9 Exam 2021 is expected to draw a large number of candidates. To qualify in this highest competitive examination, one needs to prepare well according to the SSC Phase 9 Syllabus 2021 In Hindi pdf. Learn every topic carefully.
The incorrect response will be deducted 0.50 points. In the following SSC Phase 9 Exam Pattern 2021, the concept of how each paper will be arranged. If you are about to begin preparing for the examination, you need the SSC Phase 9 Recruitment 2021 Syllabus pdf. Do prepare for an exam now by downloading the SSC Phase Ix Syllabus 2021. You may refer to the SSC website for further information.
SSC Selection Post exam pattern 2021
Computer-Based Examinations consisting of multiple-choice Objective Type questions will be conducted for three levels of Education: Matriculation, Higher Secondary, and Graduate.
- If you answer a question incorrectly, you will be penalized 0.50 points.
- To determine the final merit and cut-off marks, candidates will be required to normalize their scores in a computer-based examination according to the formula published by the Commission in its Notice No: 1-1/2018-P&P-I dated 07-02-2019.
- As required in the Essential Qualification, skill tests such as typing, data entry, and computer proficiency will be conducted, which will qualify candidates in these areas.
SC Phase 9 Selection post syllabus 2021
Important note on SSC Phase 9 selection 2021
- A candidate may apply for more than one post in the same region/ for more than one post in another area/ apply for more than one level in the same region (Matriculation, Higher Secondary (10+2) and Graduation & above) in the same region.
- “Common candidates” will be issued one Admission Certificate for only one level of EQ by the Region /Sub-Region in whose jurisdiction the candidate’s center of examination is. For example, if a candidate applies for three EQ levels (Matriculation, Higher Secondary, and Graduation & above), the candidate will receive only three Admission Certificates.
- All candidates for each level of the examination must appear only once. Otherwise, their candidature is canceled. A candidate who has applied for two levels of the post, such as Matriculation and High School (10+2), will have to take the examination once for each group (i.e., once for Matriculation level posts and once for High School level posts). As a result, other Regional/ Sub-Regional Offices will use the marks of such typical candidates to prepare the Merit List for the positions applied for by the candidates in their respective Regional/ Sub-Regional Offices.
- The following cut-off marks will apply to candidates: UR: 35%, OBC/ EWC: 30%, Other categories: 25%.
Candidates will be shortlisted in the following ratio based on the score and merit of candidates in the computer-based examination: In the balance of 1:20, for up to 5 vacancies for any post category. More than five vacancies in any variety must be filled in a ratio of 1:10, with a minimum of 100.
|MPNRC Home||Click Here|