The Department of Agriculture and Farmer Welfare has worked for providing services for farmers. Now the Kerala government has also released scheme Subhiksha Kerala Scheme 2022. After that, the government has invited application forms from the interested candidates in this scheme. As a result, the department has also received so many applications in response to their notification. So, here we have sharing details about this new scheme.
Subhiksha Keralam Application Form 2022
The online registration for Subhiksha Keralam Application 2022 has already started. So, in this scheme, the registered farmers have been provided with one personalized dashboard. This scheme has given technical assistance as well as financial assistance to the farmers by making their database online one the portal. Due to this program, the mass number of people attract towards the agriculture field.
In addition, this portal can also do the coordination, collection, and codification for agriculture-related activities. Now those candidates who have interested to fill the application form under the Subhiksha Keralam Yojana 2022 can do it through online mode also. As we have seen various changes occur in our country after the problem of the coronavirus. Some have a good impact and some had a bad. Online technology has taken handover from the government department for service.
Subhiksha Keralam Registration 2022 online
Nowadays everything related to registration or services or even documentation has also available through online mediums. So this has a good thing that the government has also operating things through digital media. After that, the agriculture department has also planned for introducing some work plans. And in that, the participation of the public and farmers has also been required in the Kerala state.
Likewise, Subhiksha Keralam has part of this work plan from the agriculture department. Although we know that our state needs this kind of scheme for the development of people. In addition, the Kerala state government has now planned to use fallow land of near about 22 hundred hectares for doing cultivation of crops. So this has to be profitable for everyone.
Subhiksha Keralam Application Status 2022
Benefits of Subhiksha Keralam Scheme :
- At first, this program has worked for the benefit of the citizens of Kerala state.
- All the candidates who want to cultivate the land for increasing the production of crops can also get assistance from the department.
- In addition, if the candidate has grown more crops from different fields. Then the subsidies will be also given to them.
- However, about 5.6 percent of land which comes under the border of Kerala cities has ready for the cultivation process under this project.
- Moreover, the cultivation of vegetables in Kerala has spread in the 22-hectare area approximately.
- In pig farming and dairy farming, the department has also given financial assistance for the work done.
- And also in poultry farms the assistance for increasing the number of eggs given to the candidates.
- The department also made 20 agriculture cooperative societies in the cities for expanding the products which will further help in more productivity.
|Name of the Scheme||Subhiksha Keralam Scheme 2022|
|Started by||The Department of Agricultural Development and Farmer’s Welfare, Kerala.|
|Worked under||The Government of Kerala state.|
|Its benefit||It makes farmers self-dependency|
|Year of Launch||2020|
|Beneficiaries||The citizens of the state|
Subhiksha Keralam Farmer Login
Most important, the government has given a subsidy rate increased for the modernization of mini dairy farms, kitchen poultry, sanitation, fodder cultivation, fish farming, poultry, and cattle farming. As per the result of unit cost for mich buffalo and cow has also updated to 60 thousand Rs. In this increased amount, the 50 percent stands for the general public, then the 75 percent decided for the Schedules castes and in the end, the 100 percent remains for Scheduled tribes community.
Eligibility Criteria for Subhiksha Keralam Scheme 2022 :
- Firstly, the applicant should be a permanent citizen of Kerala state
- Then the name of the candidate should be available in the given registration list by the concerned department.
- Also, the institute applying under this yojana should be registered with the Kerala state.
- At last, candidates applying for this project should be registered with the concerned department of the Kerala government.
Subhiksha Keralam Project details
For getting benefits under this scheme or any other yojana, the applicant needs to fulfill some eligibility criteria first. After that only the concerned department will provide all the advantages decided by the government in the respective yojana. So, we suggest our readers check eligibility criteria for themselves. because it will important whether you have eligible in this scheme or not.
List of Documents:
- Candidate should also need Aadhar Card
- Then the domicile certificate has needed during registration.
- Ration card of a person has also important.
- Also, Address Proof of the applicant has mandatory.
- In case of other identity proof you can also show a PAN card, Voter Card, Driving License, etc.
Subhiksha Kerala Application Form 2022
Online Registration Process for Subhiksha Keralam Scheme 2022 :
- At first, the applicant should go through the Official Website link of the given scheme.
- After that, the homepage related to the official website appears in front of you.
- Then click on the New registration option to appear on the home page.
- Secondly, on the new page appear click on the Enter new registration tab.
- After that, it has required the detail whether you are an institution/ Group or individual.
- Candidates need to select the option for an individual. After that enter your mobile number in the required box.
- Once you enter your mobile number, then it will do a verification process with the help of the OTP message code.
- Complete the process and a new page with the registration page has also opened on your screen.
- So, you need to enter all the details required here such as the category of work, name of the person, address, mobile number, name of the institution, mobile number, post office under which your area comes, district name, etc.
- Then on the next option, you need to enter the bank details for your account numbers like the IFSC code of your bank, Branch name, and bank account number.
- After that you need to enter the password twice, you want to keep it for login on this website.
- At last click on the option for ” create user “.
Finally, your registration process has been done.
|Official Portal||Click here|
|MPNRC Home||Click here|