Supreme Court Recruitment 2022 is discussed here. SCI Personal Assistant Junior Translator Vacancy Apply online, Notification last date. The Supreme Court of India has made an official notification about the newly available position that is Supreme Court Recruitment 2022. Due to this, the recruitment board has given details about the post of Personal Assistant or Jr Translator. Because for applying in the registration process candidate needs to read the terms and conditions which has mentioned by the department. SCI Recruitment 2022 – So all the eligible aspirants can fill out the application form for becoming participants in the recruitment.
Supreme Court Recruitment 2022
It’s not like that every year this department has lots of vacant seats. But when they have they released the Supreme Court Personal Assistant/ Jr Translator Recruitment 2022. Because the board has invited the application form from the side of applicants who are interested in given vacancies. But for that, they need to be clear about whether they are eligible for applying.
Due to this, we have also going to help our readers who are willing to do the application process. After that, the aspirant can read the information and check whether they are eligible for the application submission. If yes then they can fill out the application form under the Supreme Court Recruitment 2022. Moreover, if they didn’t match the eligibility criteria for a similar post then there has no use in doing the registration for this time.
Supreme Court Personal Assistant Recruitment 2022
Because the department not going to call you if you didn’t meet the criteria. One of the important things in any recruitment has to follow the guideline which has given by the concerned department. So candidates need to focus on the start date and last date of Supreme Court Registration 2022. Due to this, the start date of application submission through online mode has from 14th April 2022.
After that, the last date of the application submission has been given as on 14th May 2022. Because of this applicant need to do the application submitted before the last date. Now the main criteria for the candidate who wants to become a Personal Assistant or Junior Translator need to complete the application process initially. Moreover for the application candidate need not visit any office or department.
Supreme Court Junior Translator Recruitment 2022
Because the Supreme Court Personal Assistant Application Form 2022 has available through the online medium. So all the applicants who are willing for the given vacancies need to follow the online instruction for doing registration.
|Name of Article||Supreme Court Recruitment 2022 Personal Assistant/Jr Translator Apply Online|
|Name of the Organization||Supreme Court of India|
|Then, the Name of the Post||Personal Assistant/ Jr Translator|
|Total Number of Post||25 Seats|
|Category of Article||Recruitment/ Application Form|
|Process of Selection||Written Exam and Personal Interview (Viva)|
|Applicable in||All Over India|
Supreme Court Bharti 2022
As we know there has an official website also given by the department where aspirants can submit their application form with Supreme Court Recruitment 2022. The total number of posts available in the recruitment this time is 25 vacancies. For grabbing this chance of becoming recruited to the Supreme Court candidate need to apply online before the given last date. We suggest our friends read all the information given in the notification because it will be going to help you out.
Important Dates :
- Start Date of Application Submission: 14th April 2022
- Last Date of Application Submission: 14th May 2022
However, in the Supreme Court Recruitment 2022, there has been some relaxation given to reserved candidates even in registration over the unreserved categories. Even in the application process, there have registration fees where general categories and other backward class (OBC) candidates need to pay Rs 500 for an application. But aspirants who are from Schedule Caste (SC), Schedule Tribe (ST), and Ex-serviceman will half to pay a lesser amount for doing registration. Here we are also providing you details on how you can do the registration process which has available for the aspirants by the department.
Supreme Court Vacancy 2022
Supreme Court Recruitment 2022 Details of Vacancies :
- Firstly, Personal Assistant/Jr Translator (English to Assamese) – 2 Post
- Then, Personal Assistant/Jr Translator (English to Nepali) – 1 Post
- After that, Personal Assistant/Jr Translator (English to Telugu) – 2 Post
- Secondly, Personal Assistant/Jr Translator (English to Urdu) – 2 Post
- In Addition, Personal Assistant/Jr Translator (English to Punjabi) – 2 Post
- Then, Personal Assistant/Jr Translator (English to Kannada) – 2 Post
- Thirdly, Personal Assistant/Jr Translator (English to Odia) – 2 Post
- After that, Personal Assistant/Jr Translator (English to Bengali) – 2 Post
- In addition, Personal Assistant/Jr Translator (English to Marathi) – 2 Post
- Then, Personal Assistant/Jr Translator (English to Manipuri) – 2 Post
- Fourthly, Personal Assistant/Jr Translator (English to Gujarati) – 2 Post
- After that, Personal Assistant/Jr Translator (English to Malayalam) – 2 Post
- In addition, Personal Assistant/Jr Translator (English to Tamil) – 2 Post
Once the application with the help of Supreme Court Registration 2022 has been done then the board has going to find out the application form which is suitable for the given vacancies. Because of this those applicants who are interested in the Personal Assistant or Jr Translator post can get the admit card for the written examination. Because the aspirants need to clear the written examination which should be an objective-type question. In addition, the applicant needs to appear in a personal interview as well after clearing the written examination. So those who haven’t submitted the application form yet then they can do it now.
Check Supreme Court Personal Assistant Eligibility :
- Most important applicants have to complete their education qualification as given in the recruitment notification.
- After that, the applicant must have 2 years of work experience in English to other language translations which is applicable for the post.
- In addition, the applicant should have proficiency in Computer operation and knowledge related to Office Package, etc.
- Applicant age should be at least 18 years.
- However, the maximum age decided for the post has 32 years. For categories, wise relaxation given in age applicant needs to read the notification.
- As we already inform you application fees for unreserved aspirants have 500 Rs for registration. Then for reserved categories, it should be 250Rs.
Supreme Court Apply Online 2022
Supreme Court Recruitment 2022 Process to Apply :
- Open the Official Website of the Supreme Court of India
- Log on or register yourself
- Then click on Recruitments
- Here Apply for Personal Assistant/ Jr Translator Post
- Fill out the application form and attach the documents
- Pay the registration fees and click on submit button
- Download it and take a print for future reference.
|Official Portal||Click here|
|MPNRC Home||Click here|