In Tamil Nadu state, the government has made steps for the welfare of students. So, on the behalf of the Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu Shri Edappadi K Palaniswami, the state government has introduced a scheme TN Free Laptop Scheme 2022. Due to which students can learn more about their curriculum and get study-related material easily. Also, the students from higher secondary education can apply under this scheme.
Tamil Nadu Free Laptop Scheme Registration
Last year, due to the coronavirus epidemic, classes of students have also started through online mediums, so that they could be saved from this deadly disease. But for online classes students not only need an internet connection only. because they also need some smart system on which they can learn their subject and get more knowledge. So, the Kerala government has released Tamil Nadu Free Laptop Yojana 2022.
The main purpose behind this scheme has to bring digital services to the students who belong to poor families. As their parents can not afford these kinds of gadgets, the government has come forward to help them with their child’s development. However, this scheme has only applicable for 10th class students and 12th class students from Tamil Nadu state only.
TN Free Laptop Scheme Online Apply
So, the government has invited application forms from the interested students. As a result, the concerned department from the TN government has received so many applications from both ways. First online mode. And secondly offline mode. Therefore if you haven’t filled the application yet. Then we have here to share with you all the details of TN Free Laptop Scheme Registration 2022.
Interested students need to fill their application form as soon as possible. Because once the total number of laptops has been allotted by the government to the students they can not get this golden opportunity again. All we know is smart gadgets are the demand of today’s world. Everything is available through the digital medium. And for dealing with new technology why do our students lag using this.
TN Govt Free Laptop Scheme Form 2022
Tamil Nadu Free Laptop Scheme 2022 Features :
- For bringing modern technology to the poor students also, the scheme has introduced by the State government of TN.
- So, the scheme provides help to the students for getting knowledge from the laptop.
- Also, the students who received the benefit under this scheme can learn properly with the help of a laptop.
- As all the world has becoming advance with the use of the internet, then our students can also use this new technology.
- In addition, there have various applications also available for education.
- However, this has for students learning. But they can use it for other online services also such as online ticket booking for buses, trains or air tickets.
- Due to this student can also enhance their professional skill by seeing videos for professional courses online.
|Name of the Scheme||TN Free Laptop Scheme 2022|
|Initiated by||The Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu, Shree Edappadi K Palaniswami|
|Worked under||The Government of Tamil Nadu state|
|Benefits of Scheme||to provide free laptops|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Beneficiaries||Students of 10th and 12th Class from TN state|
|Official Website||Available here|
TN Govt Free Laptop Specification
The registration process has started for the students. And with the help of online, they can easily register in this scheme. As online process bring transparency to the system of government officials. And after applying they can also check the status of their application number with the help of the reference number given during registration. It can also be calculated as an incentive for the students of Tamil Nadu state.
|Specification of Free Laptop under the scheme of TN|
|Brand Name of Laptop||HP|
|Its Screen Size||14-inch screen|
|Name of the System||ELCOT PC|
|Market Price of Laptop||25,0000 Rs|
|Type of System||X86|
|Name of Processor||Intel Pentium Dual Core|
|RAM||2 GB DD R3 SD-RAM at 1066 MHz Speed|
|Warranty of Laptop||1 Year|
|Hard Disk||160 GB Minimum|
|320 GB Maximum|
|System Manufacturer||AMD Processor|
|Pre-Installed Software||Microsoft Office, Adobe, TN Schemes|
Tamil Nadu Free Laptop Scheme Online Apply
On-time to time the government has initiated different-different schemes, for the welfare of the citizen living in the TN state. But for having these advantages candidates need to complete the registration as per the criteria decided by the state government. So we have to provide details related to features of the scheme, laptop specifications, its eligibility conditions, and also a document list for completing the application procedure.
Tamil Nadu Free Laptop Scheme Eligibility Criteria 2022
- At first, the Applicant should be a student from class 10th or class 12th.
- Then the student must be a permanent citizen of Tamil Nadu state.
- Also, there has a preference under this scheme for students from the Scheduled Caste category and Schedule Tribe categories.
- Applicant should also show their passed certificate from previous class examinations.
- Students registering under this scheme should be studying under the Government school or government-aided school from Tamil Nadu state only.
Documents that are essential for registration :
- Aadhar Card also needed
- Then School Identification
- Also Residence proof from TN state
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Further Admission Proof
TN Free Laptop Scheme Application Form 2022
The application process for TN free Laptop Scheme Online :
- Firstly, the applicant should go through the Official Website of the concerned department.
- After that on your screen, the homepage appeared.
- Then you can find TN Free Laptop Scheme Registration 2022 link given here.
- So, by clicking on the link a new page opened in front of you with the registration form.
- After that, fill the registration form. also, attach your documents along with the application form.
- At last click on the submit button for the registration process.
- Now you need to login to this official page with the username and password you created with the help of the above process.
- Also, enter the captcha code in the given field and click on the login button.
- After that fill the remaining application form. Then upload the required documentation here.
- Also, upload your passport size image and signature in the given format ( if required).
- Finally, click on the submit button and the application registration process has been completed.
- In case you need a print of the application form, then take the print of it. You can also use it further.
Soon you can check the details for the beneficiaries list that has also been uploaded on the same Official website.
|Official Portal||Click here|
|MPNRC Home||Click here|