TN GDS Recruitment 2022 Apply online last date is discussed here. Tamil Nadu 4810 GDS Post Notification pdf, Bharti details online. The Tamil Nadu Postal Services has come up with new recruitment for the citizen of Tamil Nadu. TN GDS Recruitment 2022 -The post that have come up with is the post of Gramin Dak Sevak. Now all the citizens are waiting for the application process to be open. The application process foe the post of Gramin Dak Sevak has already been started on the official website of Tamil Nadu Post Office Department.
TN GDS Recruitment 2022
All the citizens who are planning to apply are wondering about the application process, eligibility criteria and some other details about the recruitment. In this article, we are going to discuss when, where, and how to apply for the recruitment and also about the application process, selection process, eligibility criteria, and application fees of the recruitment.
As earlier mentioned, Tamil Nadu Postal Services has come up with the recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak. Under this recruitment, they have decided to fill around 4310 vacant posts. The application process has already been started on the official website of the Tamil Nadu Post Office Department from 2nd May 2022. Many interested and eligible candidates have already applied for the post on their official website and some of the candidates are planning to apply.
TN GDS Vacancy 2022
For the candidates who are planning to apply for the recruitment should hurry up because the last date to apply for the post is near. The last date to fill the application forms is 5th June 2022. The Admit Card for the exam will also be available on the official website just after the application process is complete.
There are 2 main stages in the selection process of the recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak. In the first stage, the candidates will be selected on the basis of the Merit list released after the application process. The merit list will be prepared according to the candidate’s marks in the 10th (SSC) class. The candidates whose names will be merit list will be called for the next round of selection which is the document verification round.
TN 4810 GDS Recruitment 2022
The candidates will be called for the document verification round by sending them call letters. All the candidates who will be able to clear all the stages of selection will be given jobs.
|Name of the Recruitment||TN GDS Recruitment 2022|
|Name of the Post||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Name of the Department||Tamil Nadu Post Office Department|
|Number of Vacancies||Around 4310 Vacancies|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Year of Recruitment||2022|
|Age Limit||18 Years Old to 40 Years Old|
|Education Qualification||Must have passed class 10th|
|Selection Process||1. Merit List
2. Document Verification
|Application Fees||· Female/ SC/ ST/ PWD/ Trans Women Candidates – No Application Fees
· Other Candidates – Rs. 100
|Category of Article||Application|
|Status of Application Process||Currently Active|
Tamil Nadu GDS Recruitment 2022
Important dates regarding TN GDS Recruitment 2022:
|Name of the Events||Dates|
|Start Date to Fill Application Forms||2nd May 2022|
|Last Date to Fill Application Forms||2nd May 2022|
|Last Date to Pay Application Fees||5th June 2022|
|Date of Release of Merit List||Not Officially Announced yet|
|Date of Document Verification||Not Officially Announced Yet|
TN GDS Apply Online 2022
As earlier mentioned, Tamil Nadu Post Office Department has decided to recruit around 4310 Gramin Dak Sevaks under the TM GDS Recruitment 2022. Out of these 4810 posts, some posts are already reserved for different category candidates. Here is the list of number of vacancies according to the category of candidate. The number of vacancies for:
- Un Reserved Category Candidates – 2014 Vacancies
- EWS Category Candidates – 398 Vacancies
- OBC Category Candidates – 1018 Vacancies
- SC Category Candidates – 719 Vacancies
- ST Category Candidates – 30 Vacancies
- PWD – A Category Candidates – 25 Vacancies
- PWD – B Category Candidates – 46 Vacancies
- PWD – C Category Candidates – 49 Vacancies
- PWD – D Category Candidates – 11 Vacancies
TN GDS Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022
- The minimum age to apply for recruitment is 18 Years Old.
- The maximum age to apply for the recruitment is 40 Years Old.
- The age relaxation for OBC category candidates the maximum age limit is 3 years.
- The age relaxation for SC/ ST category candidates in the maximum age limit is 5 years.
- A candidate must have completed class 10th from a recognized board.
- A candidate should also have good knowledge of Computers.
- A candidate should also know how to ride a bike, scooter, or bicycle.
There is also some application fees to apply for the recruitment. It also varies from category to category of candidates. The application fees for:
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female/ Trans Women Candidates – Nil
- Other Category Candidates – Rs. 100
Steps to Apply for TN GDS Recruitment 2022:
- Firstly candidates have to visit the official website of Tamil Nadu Post Office Department.
- After that click on the link “TN GDS Recruitment 2022”.
- Now click on the link “Apply Now”.
- Now fill the application form and upload all the required documents.
- Now pay the application fees.
- Now your application is complete.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
|Official Portal||Click here|
|MPNRC Home||Click here|