TSLPRB Recruitment 2022 Notification pdf is discussed here. TS Police Vacancy apply online date, eligibility, application form in Telugu. Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board has come up with a recruitment for the citizens of Telangana State. TSLPRB 2022 Recruitment – The recruitment will be for the both genders. The application process will start soon. All the candidates who want to apply for the post must be wondering what is the eligibility criteria, selection process and application process.
TSLPRB Recruitment 2022
In this article we are going to discuss about when, where and how to apply for the post and what is the selection process, eligibility criteria and application fees to apply for the recruitment. The Telangana State government has announced recruitment in police department. They have come up with the different posts like Sb Inspector, Constable etc.
In total they have decided to fill around 16587 posts. These posts will be divided further according to the post, we will discuss about it further in this article. All the interested candidates should regularly visit the official website of TSLPRB to check the date of application because the application process will begin shortly.
TSLPRB Notification 2022
The application process will be done online on the official website of TSLPRBB. All the candidates should have their documents ready before the start of application process. There will also be some application fees that will also be paid online. We will discuss about the application fees in detail further in the article. There will be different stages in the selection process of the recruitment.
In the first stage there will be a preliminary exam that will be common for all posts. After the preliminary exam a mains written exam will also be conducted in different centers around the state. After both the written exams, a physical endurance test will be conducted in which there with Physical standards test and Physical Efficiency test.
TSLPRB Application Form 2022
In the end there will be 2 more stages which are medical test and document verification. The candidates who will be able to clear all the stages will be given jobs.
|Name of the Recruitment||TSLPRB Police Recruitment 2022|
|Name of the Posts||Sub Inspector, Constable etc.|
|Name of the Department||Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board|
|Number of Posts||16587 Vacancies|
|Job Location||Telangana State|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Age Limit||Varies from Post to Post|
|Educational Qualification||Varies from Post to Post|
|Selection Process||1. Preliminary Exam
2. Mains Exam
3. Physical Standards Test
4. Physical Efficiency Test
5. Medical Test
6. Document Verification
|Level of Recruitment||State Level Recruitment|
TSLPRB Vacancy 2022
Important Dates Regarding TSLPRB Recruitment 2022:
|Start Date to Fill Application Form||Not Officially Announced yet|
|Last Date to Fill Application Form||Not Officially Announced Yet|
|Last Date to Pay Application Fees||Not Officially Announced Yet|
|Date of Preliminary Exam||Not Officially Announced Yet|
|Date of Mains Exam||Not Officially Announced Yet|
|Date of Result||Not Officially Announced Yet|
TSLPRB Application Date 2022
As earlier mentioned, there are total of 16587 vacancies and these vacancies are further divided according to the post. The below given is the number of vacancies according to the name of the posts. The number of posts for:
- Police Constable (Civil) – 4,965 Posts
- Police Constable (A.R) – 4,423 Posts
- Police Constable (TSSP) – 5,704 Posts
- Police Constable (IT & C) – 262 Posts
- Police Constable (Driver) PTO – 100 Posts
- Police Constable (Mechanic) PTO – 21 Posts
- Police Constable (SARCPL) – 100 Posts
- Sub Inspector (Civil) – 415 Posts
- Sub Inspector (A.R) – 69 Posts
- Sub Inspector (TSSP) – 23 Posts
- Sub Inspector (IT & C) – 23 Posts
- Sub Inspector PTO – 3 Posts
- Reserve Sub Inspector (SARCPL) – 5 Posts
- Assistant Sub Inspector (FPB) – 08 Posts
- Scientific Officer (FSL) – 14 Posts
- Scientific Assistant (FSL) – 32 Posts
- Lab Technician (FSL) – 17 Posts
- Lab Attendant (FSL) – 1 Post
- Police Constable (SPF) – 390 Posts
- Sub Inspector (SPF) – 12 Posts
Minimum Educational Qualification also varies from post to post. The minimum educational qualification for:
- Police Constable (General) – Must Have Passed Class 12th
- Police Constable (SC/ ST) – Must Have Passed Class 10th
- Sub Inspector – Must Have Completed Graduation
- Scientific Assistant – Must have a Master’s Degre
TSLPRB Eligibility Criteria 2022
Age Limit to apply for the TSLPRB Recruitment 2022 also varies from post to post. The age limit for:
Police Constable (General) – 18 Years Old to 22 Years Old
Sub Inspector (General) – 18 Years Old to 33 Years Old
Scientific Assistant – 21 Years Old to 40 Years Old
Lab Technician – 18 Years Old to 22 Years Old
Exam Pattern for Preliminary Exam – There will be 200 multiple – choice questions. One mark will be awarded for each correct answer. The time given to complete the exam will be 3 hours.
|Name of the Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Arithmetic Ability and Reasoning||100||100|
TSLPRB Jobs 2022
Steps to Apply for TSLPRB Recruitment 2022:
- Firstly, candidates have to visit the official website of TSLPRBB.
- After that click on the link “TSLPRB Recruitment 2022”
- After that an application form will open.
- Fill the application form and upload all the required documents.
- Now pay the application fees and click on submit button.
- The application process is complete but take a print out of application form for further use.
|Official Portal||Click here|
|MPNRC Home||Click here|