Union Bank Recruitment 2022 Manager Posts, Apply Online links are now available. Get Union Bank recruitment 2022 details from this page now. The Union Bank of India has invited eligible people to apply online for positions as Managers, Senior Managers, and Assistant Managers in several divisions.
Union Bank Recruitment 2022
The Union Bank of India has invited eligible people to apply online for positions as Managers, Senior Managers, and Assistant Managers in several divisions. Interested candidates can apply via the official website, unionbankofindia.co.in. To be considered, the online application and fee must be submitted by September 3rd.UBI has announced the hiring of managers across a range of departments and job responsibilities.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anybody looking for work in the financial sector. The Union Bank of India is looking for specialized officers and has launched an online application procedure for them. A notification has been posted on the organization’s official website in this regard.
Union Bank Manager Vacancy 2022
Here is a list of the jobs for which UBI Recruitment 2022 has started. Assistant and senior managers and forex and technical subject managers are among the jobs available. Architect, manager, manager, risk manager, civil engineer, and other jobs are also available. Candidates should be informed that the age requirement for applying varies per job. It should be between 20 and 40 years old, but neither too young nor too old. Below are important dates as well as information on how to apply for the jobs.
- The purpose of this recruitment drive is to fill vacant jobs – Senior Manager (Risk).
- Manager (Risk), Manager (Architect), Manager (Civil Engineer), manager (printing technologist), Manager (Electrical Engineer), Manager (Chartered Accountant), Manager (Forex), Assistant Manager (Forex), Assistant Managers
Union Bank Application fee 2022
The application fee is Rs 850 for the general category, Rs 850 for the EWS category, and Rs 850 for the OBC category. SCorSTorPWBD Candidates that qualify are not obliged to pay an application fee.
Candidates should ensure that they fulfill all of the qualifying criteria mentioned below before submitting their application for one of the following jobs.
Please bear in mind that the qualifications listed below are the bare minimum for applying for the jobs. Candidates must also provide a copy of their completed online application form.
Candidates should be aware that simply submitting an application for the postors, appearing in the selection process, and qualifying at any stage does not imply that they will be automatically able to live and work with the Bank, nor does it confer any rights on them to be regarded for employment with the Bank.
Union Bank Manager Job Profile 2022
Remember after the online application has been submitted, no changes to the category will be allowed, and the result will be processed following the category that’s been specified in the online application, subject to any applicable guidelines given by the Government of India or the Bank in this regard, as appropriate.
A request for a candidate’s candidacy to be evaluated in a category other than the one for which the applicant has applied will be ignored.
According to the notification, the chosen candidates will be put on probation for two years of active service from the date of their selection until they are promoted.
- Covid Vaccine Registration
- Covid 2nd Dose Registration
- Covid Vaccination Certificate
- Vaccine Certificate Verification
- Corona Helpline Number
- Third Wave of Corona
- Covid Vaccine Tracker India
- Remdesivir Injection Uses
How to Apply for Union Bank Recruitment 2022
In addition to other stages, the selection process may involve an Online Examination, Group Discussion (if one is conducted), and Personal Interviews, depending on the number of applications or eligible applicants.
- Visit unionbankofindia.co.in to learn more about the Union Bank of India.
- Select ‘see current Recruitment’ from the drop-down menu in the ‘Recruitment’ section.
- Click the ‘APPLY’ button for the ‘UNION BANK RECRUITMENT PROJECT 2022-22 (SPECIALIST OFFICERS)’.
- To proceed with the application process, create an account on the IBPS website.
- Select a job and fill out the application.
- Submit the application form after paying the application fee.
- After downloading the form, print it out for future reference.
How to fill Union Bank application form 2022
- For further information, go to www.unionbankofindia.co.in, the official website of the Union Bank of India.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and choose the option for recruitment.
- Go to the Apply online page to apply online.
- Fill in your name, contact information, and email address on the registration form.
- Upload your picture and signature, as well as any additional documents that are required.
- Once you’ve finished the registration procedure, you’ll need to pay the application fee.
- For future reference, keep a physical copy of the document.
Shoot your doubts and questions in the comment box and discuss your thoughts here.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|MPNRC Home||Click Here|