UP Election Result 2022 Live vote counting will be discussed here. Uttar Pradesh Assembly Vidhan Sabha Chunav Winner List district wise. The voting process of legislative elections in state of Uttar Pradesh along with the other 4 states has now been completed. UP Election Results 2022 Live All the political parties and the candidates are now waiting for the result of the elections to be announced. All the citizens of all the Uttar Pradesh state are also waiting for it. In this article we are going to discuss about the result and some exit polls and also when the result of the elections will be announced.
UP Election Result 2022
The voting for Uttar Pradesh Legislative elections has been done in 7 different phases because of 403 seats. This state has most number of seats in the elections and because of the most populous state on India, the legislative elections are done in7 different phases. The total voting percentage has also been decreased this year.
Currently there has been the government of Bhartiya Janta Party because in the last legislative elections they have won 312 seats in the elections and according to the exit polls this time also it has been expected that the government of Bhartiya Janta Party will be repeated in Uttar Pradesh which has been led by current chief minister of Uttar Pradesh Yogi Adityanath.
All the political parties and contestants who have contested in the elections are waiting for the result of the elections to be announced. The counting of the votes will start on Thursday, 10th March 2022 in the morning. In the evening after the counting of all votes in all districts, the result of the elections will be announced. UP Election Winner List 2022 District wise
The reality of the Uttar Pradesh will come open on that day and who will run the government for next 5 years. In total there are 403 legislative seats in the state of Uttar Pradesh. It was really difficult for the election commission of Uttar Pradesh to conduct elections in all seats on the same day.
UP Election Result Live 2022
So, they have decided to conduct voting on 7 different days named as phases. The below given is the list of seats according to the phase of voting. The number of sets in:
- Phase 1 – 58 Seats
- Phase 2 – 55 Seats
- Phase 3 – 59 Seats
- Phase 4 – 59 Seats
- Phase 5 – 61 Seats
- Phase 6 – 57 Seats
- Phase 7 – 54 Seats
|Name of the Elections||Uttar Pradesh Legislative Elections 2022|
|Type of Elections||Legislative Elections|
|Date of Voting||10th February 2022 to 7th March 2022|
|Phases of Voting||7 Phases|
|Date of Result||10th March 2022|
UP Assembly Election Result 2022
The elections were done in 7 different phases on different dates around the state. Here is the list of the dates of all 7 phases.
|Phase 1||10th February 2022|
|Phase 2||14th February 2022|
|Phase 3||20th February 2022|
|Phase 4||23rd February 2022|
|Phase 5||27th February 2022|
|Phase 6||3rd March 2022|
|Phase 7||7th March 2022|
उत्तर प्रदेश विधान सभा चुनाव रिजल्ट 2022
In the elections there are many different political parties conducted in the elections. Here is the list of parties that have contested in UP Elections:
- Bhartiya Janta Party – The current political party in power is led by CM Yogi Adityanath in the legislative elections 2022 in Uttar Pradesh. BJP has been considered as most successful current political party in Uttar Pradesh.
- Samajwadi Party – The smajwadi party is led byAkhilesh Yadav and has participated in the UP Elections with alliance of different small parties like Rashtriya lok dal, Mahan dal, Sukheldev Bhartiya Samaj Party.
- Bahujan Samaj Party – The Bahujan Samaj Party led by Mayawati has decided to contest alone in all 403 seats.
- Indian National Congress – The Indian National Congress led by Priyanka Gandhi will also contest in all 403 seats alone.
- Others – Other parties like Bhagidari Parivartan Morcha, Left Front, Aam Aadmi Party, Janata Dal United, Shiv Sena, Azad Samaj Party and some other parties have also contested in some seats of Uttar Pradesh.
The voting in UP Elections has decreased form last elections. The voting percentage in
- Phase 1 – Around 59 Percent
- Phase 2 – Around 60.44 Percent
- Phase 3 – Around
- Phase 4 –Around 60 Percent
- Phase 5 – Around 56 Percent
- Phase 6 – Around 55 Percent
- Phase 7 – Around 54.18 Percent
UP Election Vote Counting Live 2022
According to the exit polls there has been a direct contest between 2 parties, Bhartiya Janata Party and Samjwadi party. But the fate of the Uttar Pradesh will be decided on the 10th March 2022. Eyes of all the political parties in on Uttar Pradesh legislative elections because the party who will get maximum votes in the UP elections will get and advantage in 2024 Lok Sabha Elections.
|Official Portal||Click here|
|MPNRC Home||Click here|