The UP government has introduced a website for people who are locked up in UP because of the lockdown in Pandemic and want to return back to their states. UP Jansunwai Portal People locked in other different states can also register them at this website jansunwai.up.nic.in. This registration is not permission; one has to keep in mind this. They locked people need to visit the website mentioned above. उत्तर प्रदेश जनसुनवाई शिकायत पंजीकरण 2022.
UP Jansunwai portal Registration 2022
On the home page, there will be two options available that is to travel from UP to other states and to come to UP from other states. As per their situation, the individuals need to click the option. On that page only, you will see a registration form which you have to fill and submit with the website. The government representative will reach you by phone or email. यूपी जनसुनवाई शिकायत स्थिति 2022.
Individuals, who are interested to apply, can see the official notification on the official website and you should also know the eligibility criteria and the entire application process. In this article, we will provide you information about this UP jansunwai portal and will detail each and every aspect associated with this scheme.
UP Jansunwai Portal Status 2022
Jansunwai online application form:- Here are the steps to apply online UP jansunwai portal:-
- The very first step is to visit the official website jansunwai.up.nic.in.
- On the home page, there will be an option to register grievance, you need to click there.
- Now you need to enter your email address, contact number and you also need to enter your captcha code.
- Now you need to click on the submit button and also enter the OTP which you will get on your registered mobile number.
- Now after filling the entire form, you need to click the submit button.
- You are successfully registered now.
UP Jansunwai portal complaint status
- First, you need to visit the UP jansunwai official website in order to see your registered complaint.
- On the home page, you will see an option to track complaint status; you need to click on that.
- After this, you need to enter your mobile number and email ID, now after entering the security PIN, click on the submit button.
- Now you can easily check the status of your complaint.
|Portal||UP Jansunwai portal|
|Commenced by||Hon’ble CM Yogi Adityanath Ji|
|Name of the department||UP Public Grievance department|
|Receptors||People of the state|
|Leading Benefit||Filing online complaints and get solutions for them.|
उत्तर प्रदेश जनसुनवाई पोर्टल रजिस्ट्रेशन 2022
How to send a reminder in the Jansunwai portal?
- First, you need to visit the option to send a reminder on the official website that is the Jansunwai portal.
- Now you have to enter your complaint registration number and click on the search option.
- Now the status of your application is in front of your screen. From here, you can see the entire details of this scheme.
How to submit the UP Jansunwai submit feedback?
- First, you need to click on the option your feedback on the official website of UP Jansunwai.
- Now a feedback page will be opened in front of you showing you the references.
- Here in this section, you need to enter your feedback by entering your complaint registration number, your contact number and, your captcha code.
- After checking your feedback status, click on the enter option.
UP Jansunwai App Download
How to download Jansunwai mobile application?
- To download this Jansunwai mobile application, you need to visit the Google play store on your phone.
- Now search the option public search on your Google play.
- After your search, the mobile application you are looking for comes onto your screen.
- You need to click the install button.
- Now your Jansunwai mobile application is downloaded.
- Then just open the application and you will be able to see and use all the features of this website.
How to register Jansunwai locked migrant workers?
This facility has been launched by the UP government so that people of UP who have been locked up because of the pandemic in different states, can return to UP.
- For the registration of these workers, the individual needs to visit the official website that is jansunwai.up.ni.in and you need to click on the option migrant workers in order to get registered.
- You need to click on the option by your choice that whether they need to go out of UP or want to return to UP. After that, the representative will ask for your email ID and contact number and you will get an OTP.
- After the confirmation of OTP, the person has to share his personal details and have to mention that he is going with his family or single, if he is carrying any COVID 19 symptoms and he also needs to mention the address where he needs to go.
- The applicants need to agree on the term that they will have to be in quarantine for 14 days after reaching their destination.
- The government has also asked individuals to fill in the correct information; otherwise some strict action can be taken against them.
UP Jansunwai Helpline number
So, this is all about UP jansunwai portal Yojana scheme. The UP government has taken a very well step for migrant workers. This will truly prove to be beneficial. Every aspect associated with this scheme has been elaborated on in the article. Every question has been answered. Every query has been solved. I hope the information is well and enough. For more information, you can perform your web search and can visit the official website as well. You can contact officials directly through jansunwai-up.gov.in
There you may find the link redirecting you to different pages. Otherwise, in this article, the information given is reliable, true, and is detailed. In order to provide you the most accurate information, we have done detailed and enough research on the topic so that the end product will be an excellent one. If you are interested in applying for this scheme, you can register with the website today.
This is actually a better step which government has taken for the migration of people to their states in a safe way. The movement of people will become better with this option.
UP Jansunwai Toll Free number
Suggestion or advice for the portal-
- First, you need to visit the official website which is mentioned above many times.
- On the home page, you need to click on the option suggestions for the portal.
- On clicking, you will find a new web page on the screen.
- There you need to mention your details like name, contact number, email address, and whatever you are asked to.
- Now you have to click on the Save button.
What is the UP Jansunwai portal?
Any citizen of the state can file a complaint online through this portal and soon you will get the solution from the concerned authority.
What is the helpline number of UP Jansunwai website?
If you are having any sort of problem, you can directly send an email with your issue to [email protected]
What is the official website of the UP Jansunwai portal?
The official website has been released by the government and that is jansunwai.up.nic.in
|Official Portal||Click here|
|MPNRC Home||Click here|