UPPSC recruitment 2022 Vacancy wise, Apply Online will be discussed here. There are several posts available in the UPPSC for the year 2022 will be announced in 2022. The Commission issued a notification inviting applicants for principals, lecturers, librarians, workshops, and workshops, and superintendents to be filled by the end of this year.
UPPSC Recruitment 2022
I want to inform you that the UP Technical Education Teaching Service Exam 2022 online applications will have started soon, following the notification released by the UPPSC. UPPSC recruitment 2022 Vacancy, Apply Online will be discussed here.
UP Technical Education Teaching Services Exam 2022 notification has been released by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC). This exam (UP Technical Education Teaching Service Exam 2022) is being conducted by the commission filling 1370 vacancies. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply on the UPPSC’s official website www.uppsc.up.nic.in easily.
UPPSC Vacancy 2022
I want to inform you that the UP Technical Education Teaching Service Exam 2022 online applications have started as of 15th September, following the notification on the following pageYoureleased by the UPPSC. On or before 12 October 2022, the candidate who qualifies for the UPPSC Recruitment 2022 can submit an online application. You will find information related to the application and direct links to the notification on the following page.
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2022
On the UPSC website at uppsc.up.nic.in, interested candidates may only apply ONLINE. According to the Commission, applications sent through any other mode will not be considered for consideration.
Check out the listings under the “ALL NOTIFICATIONS/ ADVERTISEMENTS” section on the Commission’s website. By clicking the link, the candidate will be directed to the following webpage, from which they are presented with the following three options — ‘User instructions,’ ‘View Advertisement,’ and ‘Apply.’
Application fees for UPPSC recruitment 2022
- In the case of unreserved/economically weaker sections/other backward classes, the fee is 225 rupees.
- The fee for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe is Rs. 105
- There is a fee of 25 Rupees for disabled people
- The fee for an ex-serviceman is Rs 105
UPPSC Recruitment 2022: Last date for applications
The online application process is underway, and while the last date to apply online is October 15, the later date for receiving examination fees at the bank is October 12.
|Dates for the beginning of the online application process||update soon|
|Date by which online applications can be submitted||NA|
|The due date for payment of fees||Not available|
|Application deadline for online submission||NA|
Who can apply for the position?
- It is sought that a Ph.D. with 16 years of experience serve as the principal of the college. Apart from that, you have to get a first-class degree at graduation and a Master’s degree.
- A Lecturer (in the Engineering and Technical fields) must hold a Bachelor of Engineering or a Bachelor of Technology degree in a related field from a recognized university.
- A lecturer (non-engineer) must have a master’s degree from a recognized university in the relevant field and be UGC NET (UGC NET) qualified.
- Generally, a candidate for this position will hold a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or a master’s degree in mechanical engineering.
- For this post, the candidate must possess a Master of Science degree from a recognized university and have passed the National Level Test in Librarian Science.
UPPSC Selection process
Based on the written test and interview results, qualified applicants will be given the Union Public Service Commission (UPPSC) job opportunities. As determined by the commission, the date and center of the examination will be communicated to candidates via their e-admit cards.
- Covid Vaccine Registration
- Covid 2nd Dose Registration
- Covid Vaccination Certificate
- Vaccine Certificate Verification
- Corona Helpline Number
- Third Wave of Corona
- Covid Vaccine Tracker India
- The Principal will receive a starting salary of Rs 1,31,400 under Level 13 A1.
- There are two levels of entry pay for lecturers (engineering & technical branches) – Rs 56100 and Rs 57700 under level-10
- Currently, the Lecturer (Non-Engineering) salary ranges between Rs 56100 under Level 9A and Rs 57700 under Level 10
- The entry pay level for the position of Workshop Superintendent is Rs 56100 under Level 9A and Rs 57700 under Level 10
- A librarian whose pay level is 9A will be paid Rs 56100 in the first year in service.
Here we discussed UPPSC recruitment 2022 Vacancy, Apply Online. If you have any queries, then comment below.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|MPNRC Home||Click Here|