UPRVUNL Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for JE & Others will be discussed here. UPRVUNL is accepting applications for the positions of Junior Engineer (Trainee) (E&M), Lab Assistant, and other positions (UPRVUNL). Candidates may apply for the 134 positions on the official website https://uprvunl.org/ starting on January 28. According to the official statement, the application date for UPRVUNL recruitment 2022 is February 27. The deadline for paying the fee is February 28.
UPRVUNL Recruitment 2022
In Uttar Pradesh, UPRVUNL (Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited) has issued a notice for Jr Engineer (Trainee), Assistant Accountant, Chemist Gr-II, and Lab Assistant positions. Candidates with the relevant qualifications and experience may apply for the jobs starting on January 28, 2022. Online applications must be submitted by February 27, 2022.
The deadline for submitting the UPRVUNL Recruitment Application Fee is February 29, 2022. The exam organizing organization, Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL), will issue the UPRVUNL JE Application Form 2022 on its official website www.uprvunl.org/, on January 28, 2022.
UPRVUNL Application Form 2022 pdf
Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics, and Computer Science engineering applicants may apply for 82 positions at UPRVUNL. Diploma holders in a relevant subject may apply online for the UPRVUNL JE from January 28 to February 27, 2022. Furthermore, the application cost must be paid before March 1, 2022.
Once the form is officially issued, we will update the UPRVUNL JE apply online link on this page. Dates to note. Date of the beginning of the online application process: 28 January 2022. The deadline for online applications is 27 February 2022 Online application fees are due 29 February 2022.
UPRVUNL Bharti 2022
- Applicants in the SC/ST category (for original UP inhabitants) must pay an application fee of $826.
- Applicants in the other categories must pay an application fee of $1180.
- Physically challenged (AAV) applicants must pay 12 as an application fee for just the position of junior engineer (Trainee) (E&M).
|Recruitment||Junior Engineer, Lab Assistant, and others|
|Organization||Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited|
|Check||UPRVUNL JE Recruitment 2022|
The recruitment campaign is for 17 Assistant Lab positions, 21 Assistant Accountant positions, 14 Chemist Grade-II positions, and 134 Junior Engineer positions (Trainee). There are 29 JE (Trainee) positions in the Electrical Trade, four in Computer Science, 16 in Electronics/Control and Instrumentation Trade, and 33 in Mechanical Trade out of the total number of JE (Trainee) positions.
UPRVUNL Recruitment 2022 – UP Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited
UPRVUNL accepts online applications for 196 Junior Engineer Trainee jobs. The job description, age restriction, educational qualification, experience, and other requirements are listed as a link below. Applicants should read the contents and check that they meet the necessities.
UPRVUNL Vacancy Eligibility Criteria
- A three-year diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics/Control and Instrumentation/Computer Engineering from a state-approved institution is required.
- OR a total of three years in India The AICTE conducts a three-year diploma examination in Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics/Control and Instrumentation/Computer Engineering.
- OR any university in India conducts a three-year diploma examination in Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics/Control and Instrumentation/Computer Engineering discipline. (by any Central/State legislative act)
UPRVUNL Application fees 2022
- SC/ST candidates (for original inhabitants of Uttar Pradesh) must pay an application fee of $826.
- Candidates in other categories must pay an application fee of $1,180.
- Physically challenged (AAV) applicants must pay a $12 application fee for just the position of junior engineer (Trainee) (E&M).
- Before applying for the positions mentioned above, candidates should read the relevant notices.
- Covid Vaccine Registration
- Covid 2nd Dose Registration
- Covid Vaccination Certificate
- Vaccine Certificate Verification
- Corona Helpline Number
- Third Wave of Corona
- Covid Vaccine Tracker India
About Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL) – UPRVUNL is a state-owned nuclear energy utility with a current production capacity of 5474 MW and four thermal power plants in Uttar Pradesh. We’re now adding a 3960 MW limit to our existing armada with fundamental innovation, ready to contribute to the state’s growth.
UPRVUNL Jobs 2022
The Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL) was formed under the Companies Act 1956 on August 25, 1980, to build new nuclear energy projects in the state. The Unchahar Thermal Power Station, with a capacity of 2X210 MW, was constructed by UPRVUNL and transferred to NTPC on February 13, 1992.
On January 14, 2000, by the Uttar Pradesh State Electricity Reforms Acts 1999 and the activity of the Uttar Pradesh Power Reforms Transfer Scheme 2000, the Uttar Pradesh State Electricity Board, which had previously been responsible for the generation, transmission, and distribution of electricity within the province of Uttar Pradesh, was unbundled. The state area nuclear energy plants were handed over to uprvunl.org.
How to apply for UPRVUNL recruitment 2022?
Visit https://uprvunl.org/ for more information.
To complete the JE recruitment 2022 form:
- Click on the link to register at the UPRVUNL portal.
- Fill in the relevant data and log in to finish the setup.
- Fill out the UPRVUNL application, attach all required papers, and pay the price.
Submit your UPRVUNL application and save a copy for yourself.
|Official Portal||Click here|
|MPNRC Home||Click here|