UPSSSC Female Health Worker Recruitment 2022 FHW Apply online will be discussed here. Uttar Pradesh 9212 FHW Application Form and other details only available on portal. According to UPSSSC’s recruiting notice Advt. No. 02/Exam/2021, there are currently openings for the position of Female Health Worker. Filling out the online application form before the deadline is open to all eligible applicants. On the board’s official website, the UPSSSC Female Health Worker Application Form is now open.
UPSSSC Female Health Worker Recruitment 2022
A total of 9212 positions are to be filled as a result of this recruitment effort. The written test will be the deciding factor in the final decision-making process. Health personnel in the Family Welfare Department of the Uttar Pradesh Government will be assigned to the best candidates. The exam date will be announced once the registration process has been completed by the selection commission.
Check the UPSSSC Health Worker Recruitment Notification 2022 for further information on the written test, registration cost, and eligibility requirements. Starting on 15 December 2022, applicants can apply online until 5 January 2022.
UP Female Health Worker Recruitment 2022
About UPSSSC : For recruitment to various Group C and Group D positions, the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) is the state agency authorised to conduct civil service examinations. A number of examinations are held by the UPSSSC (Uttar Pradesh State Service Commission).
U.P. The Subordinate Services Selection Commission was established in accordance with the requirements of the 2014 Subordinate Services Selection Commission Act (often shortened to UPSSSC Act 2014).
UPSSSC Female Health Worker Notification 2022
As soon as it became clear that more personnel were needed to fill posts in the state’s civil service divisions, the current commission was established.
|Recruitment Authority||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Female Health Worker|
|Online Application Form Start||15 December 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||05 January 2022|
|Exam Date||To Be Announced|
UPSSSC Health Worker Eligibility Criteria 2022
If you’re interested in becoming a female health worker through the UPSSSC Recruitment 2022, you’ll need to have completed an ANM training course from an approved training centre that is registered with the Uttar Pradesh Nurses and Midwives Council Lucknow and have passed the Preliminary Eligibility Test (PET) 2022 (01-Exam/2022).
UPSSSC Female Health Worker Recruitment (Education Qualifications)
- To apply for this position, you must have taken and passed the PRELIMINARY ELIGIBILITY TEST (PET) – 2022 (01-Exam/2022) and have a valid score.
- A two-year Auxiliary Nurses and Midwives (ANM) training programme (including six months of delivery-related training) in accordance with Indian Nursing Council Norms and who are duly registered with the Uttar Pradesh Nurses and Midwives Council Lucknow.
UPSSSC Female Health Worker Application Form 2022
Uttar Pradesh Health Worker Vacancy Age Limit
- An individual must be 18 years old to consent.
- A maximum age of 40 years is permitted.
The application process for UPSSSC’s recruitment of female health workers in 2022
- Take a look at the UPSSSC official website – http://upsssc-govin/.
- Recruitment Tab Option can be clicked on.
- As of now, there are still positions available for the following positions…
- Go to the Online Application link.
- By clicking “New User”, you can create a new account.
- Fill up all the necessary information according to your documents.
- Pay the Application Fee next.
- Click on “Final Submission” now.
- Take a copy of the application to a printer.
- Covid Self Test kit
- DRDO Anti Covid Drug
- Coronavirus Symptoms
- Pfizer Vaccine Registration
- Astrazeneca Vaccine
- Moderna Vaccine
- Sputnik Vaccine
- Pfizer vs Astrazeneca
UPSSSC FHW Recruitment 2022
|UPSSSC Health Worker Vacancy Post Details|
|➢ General – 4865 post
➢ EWS – 921 post
➢ OBC – 1660 post
➢ SC – 1346 post
➢ ST – 42 post
➢ Total Post – 9212 post
- As a registration fee, candidates must pay Rs 25/-. Net banking, credit card, debit card, or any other acceptable payment method can be used to pay the application fee.
- 15th of December, 2022: Start of the Online Application Process
- The application form must be completed before 5 January 2022.
- An announcement will be made regarding the written exam date
UPSSSC Female Health Worker Apply online
According to the UPSSSC Health Worker Notification 2022, written tests will be used to select candidates for UPSSSC FHW Jobs.
UPSSSC Health Worker Recruitment 2022 would give emoluments in the range of Rs. 21,700 to Rs. 69,100 per month to those selected for UPSSSC Female Health Worker Jobs.
|Official Portal||Click here|
|MPNRC Home||Click here|