Some students want to study further. But due to poor financial conditions, it has not been possible for them. So, in West Bengal, the Government of the state has thought about these students. And also bring WBMDFC Scholarship 2022 for helping these poor needy students. Before this scheme, there are several other schemes are also running in the state for citizens of West Bengal.
WBMDFC Scholarship 2022
Although, the government has worked, in the development of West Bengal State. But somehow, poor people who cannot afford higher education level education of their child. But now they don’t need to worry. Because the government has their back in the education field as well. From day to day the development state of education has increased in the West Bengal state.
WBMDFC Scholarship 2022 has been released not for the particular class, but for different-different standards in education. The Chief Minister of West Bengal State, Shrimati.Mamata Banerjee has taken meetings time to time for the development of all the citizens of West Bengal. If you want to know, about this scholarship program also, then you can take the information here. We have to give you all the necessary details through which you can easily apply for the application form.
WBMDFC Scholarship Status 2022 Online
However, WBMDFC Scholarship Application Form 2022 has been invited by the concerned authority already. But still, many students left for applying. So, check eligibility under this scheme, and they apply as soon as possible with the given steps for an application form. Education has key to success, and also many bright students are left because of poor conditions.
The Department of Minorities Development and Financial Corporation, West Bengal has announced this scheme of scholarship for the students from minority community’s families. In addition, they have given all the procedures through online mediums also. So that, many students can simply apply, from their home too, from their system.
WBMDFC Scholarship Online Apply
Types of WBMDFC Scholarships :
- West Bengal Pre-Matric Scholarship. : The Students from Class 1 to Class X can apply under this scholarship program also. So that you can get education with the help of scholarship without any financial issue.
- West Bengal Post Matric Scholarship. : Students from Class XI to Ph.D can also apply under this program. Because this scholarship has for bright students who secure marks in merit but cannot study further because of less income of the family.
- Merit- cum- Means Scholarship, WB.: Under this scholarship, professional courses and technical courses have been considered. So, students can apply for this program if they want to apply for these courses.
- Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship Scheme. : According to this scholarship plan, minority students can apply for having technical education and also for professional education courses.
- Talent Supporting Stipend. : It is also provided by State Government for the betterment of students. Also, 30% of seats have been reserved for the girl’s students under this scholarship.
Most importantly, for students to know about the eligibility criteria for applying, under the scholarship program. As these are 5 types of scholarship on one platform. So eligibility criteria may be the same or different. But we have given you all the related information. After that, our students can apply and can study further with the help of scholarships.
WBMDFC Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria for Pre- Matric Scholarship. :
- Firstly, the Student must be a permanent resident of West Bengal State.
- Also, the income of a student’s family should not be more than Rs 2 lakh per annum.
- Secondly, applicants should belong to minority communities. So they should have marks at least 50% in their precious curriculum.
- However, only Class 1 to Class X students can apply under this type.
- Most importantly, the applicant should be studying under the institute or school from the central government or state government schools.
- In addition, students from other state or private schools are not eligible for this West Bengal Scholarship program.
Eligibility for WB Post Matric Scholarship :
- At first, Students should be permanent residence from WB state.
- He/ She should also study under government institutes or institutes authorized by the state government.
- Also, the family overall income of the applicant should not be more than 2 Lakh Rupees per annum.
- After that, the authority will check the marks secured by the student. So, they should secure at least of 50% marks in their previous class.
- Under this scholarship also, students from other states are not eligible for applying.
Merit cum Means Scholarship, WB Eligibility Criteria :
- Most important, the student applicant must be the residence of West Bengal.
- However, the overall family income of the applicant should be no more than 2.5 Lakh per annum as per scholarship.
- For taking benefit from this scholarship, students should be part of Technical courses or professional courses also.
- Also, the applicant should get a minimum of 50% marks in his/her previous class to get benefits.
In case, if the college or institute has listed in the WB Minorities Development and Finance Corporation department. Then the student whether from other states can also apply for this scholarship.
WBMDFC Status Check online
Eligibility Criteria’s For Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship :
- Firstly, the Student must be the permanent residence of WB state.
- Then, the applicant must be studying in Class XI / Class XII or Technical Course / Professional or Medical Course.
- In addition, this scholarship will grant on the basis of a merit list.
- As a result, Applicants from M. Phil / Doctoral courses can also apply under this program.
- Most importantly, the overall family income of students should be not more than 2.5 Lakh Rupees during applying.
Steps for applying WBMDFC Scholarship Application form 2022 :
- At first, for new registration, student needs to go through the Official Website of WBMDFC Portal.
- Then, the homepage appears before you.
- After that, on the top right corner of the homepage, the New Registration option has been given. Then click on that.
- So, a new page has again opened in front of you.
- Then you need to select some details such as district name etc.
- After that, fill the application form with your personal details, family income details, Bank Details, etc.
- At last, write Captcha Code in the given field.
- Then click on submit and proceed tab given at the end.
- After completing this given procedure, you are a registered user of the website.
- Now go for the scholarship program under which you want to apply.
- Then fill in the required details in the application form
- Also, upload the documentation required in the scholarship application.
- At last, submit your form. And you will get one reference also. So, save it for checking the application status further.
WBMDFC Application Status 2022 check
The process to Check WBMDFC Scholarship Application status 2022 :
- Firstly, you need to visit the Official Website of the WBMDFC Portal online.
- Then on the homepage, you need to click on the Track Application option given here.
- After that, a new page appears. And you need to select some details also.
- Then, enter the application reference number and date of birth of the student.
- Also, one security code mentioned here, write that in the given box.
- At last click on submit button.
- And the Application Status information has been made available on your screen by the concerned department.
|Official Portal||Click here|
|MPNRC Home||Click here|