Windlas Biotech IPO Allotment Status, Date, GMP Today, Share price can be checked here. Windlas Biotech IPO GMP can be checked here. The Windlas Biotech IPO allotment status will be declared in sometime. In this article, we have covered how to check Windlas Biotech IPO allotment status. In the subscription period for Windlas Biotech’s initial public offering, the company received 22.47x more responses than the 61.36 lakh shares being offered. Rs 448-460 was the price band set for the shares.
Windlas Biotech IPO Allotment
With over 61.36 lakh shares in the issue size, Windlas Biotech received over 13.78 crore bids. Qualified institutional buyers subscribed 24.40 times more than the shares which were allocated to them. The non-institutional subscriptions were 15.73 times greater. This issue was subscribed 24.27 times by retail individual investors.
IPO shares of Windlas Biotech can be checked online after the announcement of the allotment. Checking the status of an application is advised either at BSE’s website or at LinkTime’s website.
Windlas Biotech IPO Allotment Status
Check the Status on BSE Official Website
- The BSE official website can be accessed by clicking here i.e. https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx
- Then you will land on the Status of Issue Application page. Choose Equity.
- Select the IPO name.
- Enter the application number as well as the PAN.
- Now simply solve the captcha and click on search.
You will be able to see the application’s status now
Windlas Biotech IPO Status Check using LinkTim
- Click here to visit LinkTime.
- Now simply select the IPO name.
- Enter the application number as well as the PAN.
- You can choose between ASBA and non-ASBA applications in application type
- Select the appropriate mode
- Select the Submit option after you fill in the captcha
Other Active IPOs
Windlas Biotech IPO Grey Market Premium
Windlas Biotech commanded a grey market premium of about Rs 80. In the week of August 10, it exceeded 460 Rs.
On Tuesday, Windlas Biotech generated a 17 percent increase in gross margins. Windlas Biotech’s stock was listed at a healthy price. On August 17, the company is expected to list its shares.
More about Windlas Biotech
As a company in India’s pharmaceutical formulations industry, Windlas Biotech ranks among the top five companies for revenue.
A large volume of solid and liquid dosage forms has been manufactured over the last two decades by the company. Additionally, they have significant expertise in providing specialized services.
With current good manufacturing practices in place, it offers a full range of CDMO services. The focus is also on improving cost-effectiveness, efficacy, and safety.
Based on its revenue in FY20, its market share in the CDMO industry was about 1.5 percent. Furthermore, the company sells its own branded products in the generics market in addition to services and products for CDMOs.
Furthermore, they export generic medications to several countries through the over-the-counter market and export generics.
Its portfolio of complex generics includes mainly fixed dosage combination products. 68.48 percent of the total product portfolio of FY21 was made up of customized generics and chewables.
As generic products are generally difficult to develop, there is a high entry barrier to the market. Comparatively to traditional generic drugs, they require a particular level of expertise in development and manufacturing.
Windlas Biotech Financial Profile
FY21 revenue was Rs 427.6 crore and profit was Rs 15.6 crore. On revenues of Rs 328.9 crore, the company earned a profit of Rs 16.2 crore in FY20.
Despite operating restrictions due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the company has been able to continue growing.
The operational revenue grew by 30.03 percent to Rs 427.6 crore in FY21 from Rs 328.85 crore in FY20.
Windlas Biotech Strengths
- The company manages chronic therapeutics, and is among the top five CDMO revenue-generating companies.
- The company has a portfolio of complex generics that are supported by research and development agencies.
- It is a high quality manufacturer with an efficient and well-controlled manufacturing process.
Dehradun, Uttarakhand, is home to four manufacturing facilities owned and operated by the company.
As of 2021, the company had 7,063.8 crore tablets/capsules that it produced from its facilities. The remaining 6.108 crore liquid bottles and 5.44 crore pouches were in the liquids category.
- The company has established relations with major Indian companies.
- It has consistently performed well financially.
- A professional and technically qualified team leads the company with experience and expertise.
- As a CDMO company, it intends to leverage its leadership position to expand.
- As the CDMO’s customer base grows, it intends to increase its productions as well.
A final allotment of IPO shares will be made on August 11 by Windlas Biotech. In the course of August 12, ASBA will refund or unblock the funds.
On August 13, eligible investors will receive equity shares credited to their demat accounts. You can check the Windlas Biotech IPO allotment status through BSE’s website or Linktime. On August 17, traders will be able to trade equity shares. BSE and NSE will list shares of equity.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|MPNRC Home||Click Here|