Zika Virus Symptoms, Vaccine, Treatment, Origin details are discussed here. Check out details on Zika Virus and be aware of it. All the information about the Zika virus has been released through an article by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). According to the latest news, new cases of the Zika virus have been found in Kerala, which is expected to move further. The virus spreads very rapidly when the person is bitten by the Aedes species mosquito. This Zika virus Aedes species mainly bites humans during the day. If the virus enters the human body, if proper treatment is not done in time, then the human can also die.
Zika Virus News
If you come in contact with this Zika virus, you can get serious diseases like dengue, chikungunya, and yellow fever. On the bite of Aedes, the Zika virus attacks the immune system in the human body, which has serious consequences. The World Health Organization (WHO) said that no more symptoms are seen in the patient when exposed to this virus. Some research has claimed that after coming in contact with this virus, its symptoms are visible in only 5 out of 100 patients.
The cases of COVID-19 are continuously increasing in the state of Kerala. Zika Virus News is being disseminated to the people on a large scale by the Health Department. According to the latest data, till now the dire consequences of this virus are being seen in Kerala. The state government is making every effort to save the people of Kerala from Zika Virus. A 24-year-old pregnant woman from Parsala is being treated at a private hospital in Kerala. So far, 13 cases of Zika virus have been reported in the state of Kerala.
Zika Virus Symptoms
If we talk about Zika Virus Symptoms, then its symptoms are seen in only 5 out of 100 people. Visible Zika Virus Symptoms are visible in the patient for about 2-7 days. When exposed to Zika virus, some common symptoms appear in patients whose information is being provided below.
- Fever:- Fever is commonly found in Zika Virus Symptoms. The patient may have mild to high fever. The symptoms seen in different patients may be different.
- Rashes: The skin may be somewhat dry at the place bitten by the mosquito. Itching at the site of mosquito bites is a common symptom. We suggest you contact the nearest doctors if you are having more itching at any place.
- Conjunctivitis:- In Zika Symptoms, mainly the patient may have an eye disease like Conjunctivitis. Due to this, you may have trouble keeping your eyes open.
- Muscle and joint pain: – In the form of muscle and joint pain, the patient may have to face a lot of trouble. In this, patients complain of muscle and joint pain.
- Headache:- The patient may have a headache after coming in contact with Zika Virus. After coming in contact with this virus, the patient dies only because of not getting the right treatment.
Zika Virus Treatment
At present, according to the information released about Zika Virus Treatment, the United States Center for Disease Control and Prevention has said that no specific medicine has been made about this virus yet. Patients exposed to the Zika virus are treated by doctors only on the basis of symptoms seen. Patients infected with the virus are advised to take adequate rest.
The patient is advised to drink more and more water so that there is no shortage of water in the body due to the increase in body temperature due to the virus. If you have any other disease for which you are taking any medicine, then do not take medicine on the basis of treatment given by us. This may endanger the life of the patient. We advise you to consult your doctor before using any medicine.
Zika Virus Origin in Kerala
In view of the increasing number of patients in the cases of COVID-19 in Kerala, instructions have been issued by the government. The news of the death of any patient due to this infection spreading in the state of Kerala has not been confirmed so far. State Health Minister Veena George said that at present, symptoms of Zika virus have been found in about 13 patients in the state of Kerala.
- Pfizer Vaccine Registration
- Astrazeneca Vaccine
- Moderna Vaccine
- Sputnik Vaccine
- Pfizer vs Astrazeneca
- Black Fungus infection
- Black Fungal Injection
- How Corona Vaccine Works
To get all the latest news about Zika Virus directly on your mobile, you should allow the notification of our website. You have to visit the official website of the Kerala Health Department to read the instructions issued by the government. You can write all your questions about Zika Virus in the comment box given below.